Bulls vs Sharks

oldman

Referees in England
Post Likes
Just out this on the TV (60 mins into game) and I notice, the reds team (assume the sharks) have no numbers on there shirts. Anyone know why

Baylion

Getting to know the game
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
Just out this on the TV (60 mins into game) and I notice, the reds team (assume the sharks) have no numbers on there shirts. Anyone know why

All the numbers fell off within minutes of the game starting. Poor effort by the Sharks' printers

Last edited:

Baylion

Getting to know the game
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
Interesting incident during the match where blue launched a high kick , the ball seemingly bounced between a red and blue player and went back towards blue, Glen Jackson shouted "no touch" but then penalised a red player for playing the ball from an off-side position, explaining that he meant it it wasn't a knock-on

didds

Resident Club Coach
Post Likes
So how was red offside from a blue kick if red had never touched it?

Didds

Ciaran Trainor

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 7
He should have ordered a scrum. Made the odd cock up on calls over the years and just say sorry lads my mistake scrum.

Pegleg

Rugby Expert
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 3

Odd, you don't expect such soddy stuff. Pro sides not having numbers on their shirts is poor. I feel the ref should have asked then to change shirts.