Celine F***ing Dion

ExHookah

Argentina Referees in Argentina
Post Likes
SEEING AS ROBBIE IS NOT WILLING TO CHANGE MY PROFILE TO REMOVE THAT AWFUL CELINE PHOTO, DOES ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE (OB, PABLO, SIMON GRIFF?) HAVE THE ABILITY TO CHANGE IT?

'TWAS FUNNY A FEW MONTHS AGO, NOW IT JUST MAKES ME LOOK STUPID, AND I'D PREFER TO LET THE CONTENT OF MY POSTS DO THAT ON THEIR OWN.

PLEASE, SOMEONE?

OB..

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Sorry, I don't know how to help.

Someone needs to contact Robbie (and before the meter runs out).

chopper15

Learned Terrace Ref
Post Likes
SEEING AS ROBBIE IS NOT WILLING TO CHANGE MY PROFILE TO REMOVE THAT AWFUL CELINE PHOTO, DOES ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE (OB, PABLO, SIMON GRIFF?) HAVE THE ABILITY TO CHANGE IT?

'TWAS FUNNY A FEW MONTHS AGO, NOW IT JUST MAKES ME LOOK STUPID, AND I'D PREFER TO LET THE CONTENT OF MY POSTS DO THAT ON THEIR OWN.

PLEASE, SOMEONE?

Re-register!

SimonSmith

Referees in Australia
Staff member
Post Likes
Sorry Nick - seems to be locked.

Deeps

Referees in England
Post Likes
Well I have to agree. He does need a better picture of Celine than this one.

Dixie

Referees in England
Post Likes
For what it is worth, it seems to me that Nick "The Hookah" has paid his debt to society, and no longer needs to be publicly seen to have signed the Celine Dion fan-club register.

As Robbie seems to have cut the umbilical cord on his baby, and in so doing left The Hookah in Dion limbo, I would suggest immediate re-registration as simply Hookah.

Pablo

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
Nick, I've tried, but Robbie's locked your profile to all the other admins and mods. Sorry, but your only option is to keep badgering him!

Bryan

Referees in Canada
Post Likes
I really don't think anyone cares anymore. Far worse things have been posted on internet forums.

Can any of us change Robert's avatar? Make him love Abby Titmus or something...maybe Barbara Streisand? Bruce Forsythe?

I don't think any of us think less of you, Nick. Keep posting your thoughts, it's appreciated around here...

ddjamo

Referees in Canada
Post Likes
I will say it made me wonder the first few times I saw it...

David J.

Referees in America
Post Likes
I've added Mariah Carey to my profile in silent protest.

ExHookah

Argentina Referees in Argentina
Post Likes
I will say it made me wonder the first few times I saw it...

Yeah. Basically the back story involves me posting that picture (a rather large copy), into a thread, I believe as a comment about Canadians.

Robbie Burns (our recently absent Webmaster) elected to punish me by locking my profile once he'd added her to my profile.

He's got a tough sense of humor, especially for a bloke who joined me and my family (along with his wife) for Thanksgiving two years ago. I think I'm being punished for excessive servings of Turkey and stuffing!

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Robbie Burns (our recently absent Webmaster)

Do you reckon the Aussies have fed him to a crocodile in retaliation for our beating them at the olympics? :eek:

chopper15

Learned Terrace Ref
Post Likes
I'm pretty sure if Celine came on this site with a query and happened to see that title over the rather attractive photo you chose, she'll have us all in court . . . well, maybe only those members who pronounce 'hooker' as 'hookah'. . . peculiar, of course, to the English!

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8

Pablo

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
I have joined David J's silent protest by adding Avril Lavigne as my avatar. You see the sacrifices I'm prepared to make to see justice in this world?

Bryan

Referees in Canada
Post Likes
In the spirit of Canadian Singers Celine and Avril, I choose Diana Krall...

Dixie

Referees in England
Post Likes
Was trying to do the same, and in the spirit of using a naff singer, reduced a photo of Limahl (naff name too) to the required 50 pixels. But this proces to be impossible to upload - and would likely be too smal to see anyway!

Oh look - there it is!