Dear America....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackberry

Referees in England
Post Likes
Herewith a photo of student-me, with glasses as protection of sorts against the chemicals, doing a night shift to clean Trump's plane.
cleaning aircraft (Medium).jpg

Not Kurt Weaver

Referees in America
Post Likes
Dos your hat read "make America great again" ? The visor obstructs the panel.

No! its reads "Hudson General"

Will you help "make America great again"?

I would like to "make England great again", except when they play Wales. or Scotland. or Ireland, or Italy.

but not France. When England play France, I'll swing low.

God bless Hudson General.

The Fat

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
I'm guessing there's a million of these getting around
Billionaires.jpg

L'irlandais

, Promises to Referee in France
Post Likes
.. which of course makes a radical difference.
:sarc: I agree.
Since wanna be Billionaires are going to be less willing to close the door on growing inequalities.

Not Kurt Weaver

Referees in America
Post Likes
.. which of course makes a radical difference.

Well the difference between a millionaire and billionaire is 3 place units or 1000.

1000 is a rational number, but you are looking for a radical difference.

Expressed as a radical, the square root of 1000 is irrational, HOWEVER the cube root of 1000 is 10 which is rational.

So the radical difference could be both rational or irrational.

One billion, INTESTingly, is rational and its radical difference when cube rooted is also rational.

Based on this all billionaires are rational. That is the radical difference

L'irlandais

Post Likes
Can you give me a law reference?, or is this based on your years of experience in rugby.
Given that I am skint most of the time, I have little experience of Billionaires. Well I have a Facebook account, so I suppose I could say I have a connection to Mark What's his name.

Please refer to Law 23 where it clearly states :
[laws]Law 23.9 (e) Millionaires joining a loose affiliation of Billionaires.
A millionaire joining a clusterfeck must bind on another millionaire or a billionaire, using the whole arm. The bind must either precede, or be simultaneous with, contact with any other part of the body of the millionaire joining the loose affiliation.
Failure to comply, Sanction : Do not pass "Go" do not collect $2million.[/laws]Which makes me wonder why Americans consider 1,000 million to be a billion, when it clearly isn't. A rewrite of the LOTG is called for here. Currently no such thing as a 1,000,000,000,000aire!

Not Kurt Weaver

Referees in America
Post Likes
Given that I am skint most of the time, I have little experience of Billionaires.

Which makes me wonder why Americans consider 1,000 million to be a billion, when it clearly isn't.

So you based your agreement with OB on your experience with millionaires that want to be billionaires?

Or was it just an off the cuff statement?

OB..

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Which makes me wonder why Americans consider 1,000 million to be a billion, when it clearly isn't.
In the UK a billion used to mean a million million. However scientists have accepted the US version so most of the rest of us follow suit for consistency. That means million = 10^6, billion = 10^9, trillion = 10^12 etc. Many US schools teach the value of octillion, vigintillion etc - no idea why.

didds

Resident Club Coach
Post Likes
some US school's also push creationism over evolution...

didds

L'irlandais

Post Likes
So you based your agreement with OB on your experience with millionaires that want to be billionaires?

Or was it just an off the cuff statement?
"off the cuff", huh! :sarc: Next you will be accusing me of inventing rugby laws to support my opinion. You are just attempting to delegitimise my argument, that's all.

Not Kurt Weaver

Referees in America
Post Likes
"off the cuff", huh! :sarc: Next you will be accusing me of inventing rugby laws to support my opinion. .

No, no , no Rugby is serious stuff. I will not accuse you of such treason.

You are just attempting to delegitimise my argument, that's all.

Yes, or legitimize your argument.

:sarc: I agree.
Since wanna be Billionaires are going to be less willing to close the door on growing inequalities.

Neither of us knows any billionaires or million million aires or millards.

So I ask you you know any wanna be billionaires? If yes, have they indicated in any way that are not interested on closing the door on growing inequalities.

Can you also identify for me the two of these inequalities?

Status
Not open for further replies.