For US based referees......

Stoo48

Referees in America
Post Likes
Gents

I have had printed a batch of score sheet pads for use in the standard sized red / yellow card wallets, there are 25 sheets to a pad. I am willing to share these and post them out to you or a donation of $5 to the forum.

I know they don't cost $5 but we all get a lot of value from the forum and this is a way of helping Robbie with the ongoing costs.

Please register your interest here. I will do it on an honesty basis, you reply to this thread with a: "I have donated $5 to the forum" Then send me a pm with your address (which I will then sell to a data collection company.....not really....)

Stuart

Bryan

Referees in Canada
Post Likes
I gave $20, but I dont want any scorecards.

Keep up the good work, Bob.

SimonSmith

Referees in Australia
Staff member
Post Likes
Idiot's guide to making donations?

Bryan

Referees in Canada
Post Likes
Idiot's guide to making donations?
You've just got to click on the "Forum" tab at the top, where it shows you the list of all the forums on the site. On the right hand side is a link to a paypal donation box.

Robert, if a site Admin has to ask about this, it might be worth a think of having it more accessible or on multiple pages.

Stoo48

Referees in America
Post Likes
Not really, I needed some new score cards, ordered more than I need to get them at a sensible price, thought a donation would be a nice touch Simon, nothing untoward. I know you can make a donation by clicking, I presume many of us already have.

Robert Burns

, Referees in Canada, RugbyRefs.com Webmaster
Staff member
Post Likes
True,

Thanks Stoo48, a very nice gesture that is very appreciated.

I'll add here that Bryan & DJamo have both donated very generously.