France 2023

Dickie E

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
Hi all,

a number of years ago (probably 7 or 8) I reached out to you guys to see if there was an opportunity to buy World Cup tickets for England 2015.

I was very fortunate to be put in touch with an English rugby club who helped me with this ... my son & I had a wonderful time.

So same question for France 2023. Does anyone have suggestions to perhaps link up with a rugby club to buy some tickets?

Cheers.

didds

Resident Club Coach
Post Likes
to hijack Dickie's thread...

similarly anybody here able to get hold of two tickets for the next Ireland v England 6N in 2023 ?

Dickie E

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
just to be clear, I'm not trying to scrounge some freebies.

Rather, looking for a club that is organising a tour or similar that I could join in with.

CrouchTPEngage

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Didds, assume your local ref society can get them for you ? At least ,I've had great success in my society ballot for 6N games at Twickenham. Always managed to get at least 1 ticket. Dunno if that's helpful or not :)

didds

Resident Club Coach
Post Likes
Didds, assume your local ref society can get them for you ? At least ,I've had great success in my society ballot for 6N games at Twickenham. Always managed to get at least 1 ticket. Dunno if that's helpful or not :)

thanks for the genuione advice but Im not a ref, just a recently ex-coach.

and my club (and I suspect society if I were a ref) in England doesnt handle "away" 6N tickets

OB..

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
It is some years since I handled international tickets for my club, but back then we always had a small allocation of away tickets.

didds

Resident Club Coach
Post Likes
I asked the club a couple of months ago./...