Games over Christmas/New Year

Drift

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
I don't know what the chances are but I am going to be travelling around the UK around Xmas time and are games running then? If they are what are the chances of getting an appointment?

I will be travelling from Scotland down to London via Lancashire and Coventry between the 22/12 and the 1/1, then onto continental Europe.

menace

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
Are you serious that your missus will:1) let you pack your kit and take up valuable luggage space, 2) let you take time out of your romantic holiday together that you travelled thousands of kms, so you can get muddy with the big boys?
Good luck with that.

PS. Attempting it sounds very Chevey Chase movie.

Dickie E

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
Are you serious that your missus will:1) let you pack your kit and take up valuable luggage space, 2) let you take time out of your romantic holiday together that you travelled thousands of kms, so you can get muddy with the big boys?
Good luck with that.

What makes you think he is taking the missus?

Drift, make sure you get a letter of recommendation outlining your qualifications, experience, etc. from VRRA or Melbourne Rebels or whoever rules the roost, to take with you.

Bunniksider

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
There are currently no fixtures for the period you mention on the Manchester & District Refs site (Lancaster down to Sandbach area). Leagues restart on 3rd Jan.

Browner

Banned
Post Likes
There are currently no fixtures for the period you mention on the Manchester & District Refs site (Lancaster down to Sandbach area). Leagues restart on 3rd Jan.

I'm only aware of an odd friendly ( usually at quite a low level, so hardly worth seeking out ) taking place during the league 'holiday shutdown' period.

Looks like it might be ...'out shopping with the missus'... then ..... :)

Drift

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
All good, I knew it was a long shot but thought that if I am there I would try.

Pinky

Referees in Scotland
Post Likes
Drift, last games in East of Scotland are 20 Dec.

Adam

Referees in England
Post Likes
Oli, if you come to the White Rose County then if there is something around I'm sure I could put you in touch with the relevant people.