Huge fight

leaguerefaus

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
No, I don't go around looking for reasons to sit people down.

barker14610

Referees in America
Post Likes
If it was a true attempt to contrive a PK, the player would be in some serious trouble. But, he clearly is joking and playing to the crowd a bit. If only Sir Nigel would have been the referee.

4eyesbetter

Referees in England
Post Likes
If he gets up and gets on with it, nothing. The moment he thinks about coming and asking me why I've not given him a decision, he's now taking the piss, see ya later.

Fatboy_Ginge

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 15 - 11
A comment along the lines of "If you want to be a girl go and stand in the backs otherwise get up and get on with it"

RuggerFan

Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
He was deliberately trying to mislead the ref, so yes, I think that should be penalized.

Browner

Banned
Post Likes
A comment along the lines of "If you want to be a girl go and stand in the backs otherwise get up and get on with it"

Can I hear Constantine stirring!

Unsure of whether I'm allowed to chuckle at this....I pondered for six weeks and then thought, damn I'm going to risk it, im so reckless in my attitude nowadays...

So, FatboyGinge ( if I can still call you that?) ....I nodded when reading your comment

For any 'girls' offended by ginge's wit, man up. Xx

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Can I hear Constantine stirring!

Unsure of whether I'm allowed to chuckle at this....I pondered for six weeks and then thought, damn I'm going to risk it, im so reckless in my attitude nowadays...

So, FatboyGinge ( if I can still call you that?) ....I nodded when reading your comment

For any 'girls' offended by ginge's wit, man up. Xx

MOD hat on......
Browner
Please stop winding people up and trying to stir things.
No one is laughing.

Browner

Banned
Post Likes
I hope that I have not offended anyone with my wit/comments for no offence was intended to anyone. If any was taken, my sincere apologies.