i have a 3 way full duplex kit available

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Hi gmmills
Before I ban you for being a spammer can you introduce yourself and explain exactly what your first post meant?
If it's genuinely something you want to sell you should put a lot more detail in.

gmmills

Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 10
Hi gmmills
Before I ban you for being a spammer can you introduce yourself and explain exactly what your first post meant?
If it's genuinely something you want to sell you should put a lot more detail in.
hi i ressent your remark, i am a member of 2 referees societies a former referee and now an MOD
i am merely asking if anyone is interested in a 3 man full duplex kit
if they are we can discuss the price we have an online shop that sells sports equipment, so nothing underhanded
regards
geoff mills

chbg

Referees in England
Solutions
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 7
hi i ressent your remark, i am a member of 2 referees societies a former referee and now an MOD
if they are we can discuss the price we have an online shop that sells sports equipment, so nothing underhanded
regards
geoff mills
Rather than resenting a perfectly reasonable request to introduce yourself, you should consider the impact of a first time poster offering kit for sale with no background and little information. Crossref's initial response probably shows the general reaction of readers, except that the rest of us just ignored it. If you had given more detail, such as in your last post, you would probably have received a different reaction.

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
regards
geoff mills
Hi gmmills

No need to get resentful, we often get people posting innocuous but meaningless posts as their first one to check if we are monitoring new users. If we don't react they then spam us across all our forums causing lots of work for the mods.

Maybe some more details like make, model, functions, size etc would be more useful?

Having an online shop is fine, but we have sponsors who advertise on here from time to time, so maybe a polite request like "is it all right if I advertise these radios I have for sale" might have been a better approach?

I have no intention to upset or insult you, but you have to see the picture from my side.

Regards
Phil
MOD

didds

Resident Club Coach
Post Likes
I trhought it was clearly spam given the direct nature of the post from an unknown account.

whatever