MLR law trials

thepercy

Referees in America
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 1
Thanks for update.
Now the second part of the question, is on the line inside or out?:)

I don't know for sure, but I would say that the goal post lines are like the goal line, the goal line is part of the in-goal, so the post lines are part of the 7-point area of the in-goal.

thepercy

Referees in America
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 1
I watched some of the Toronto-Atlanta game at Life University, and I don't think I saw any.

Interesting.

further research

NOLA Gold - used logo in the in-goal to define the lines
Houston Sabrecats - max size in-goals, with lines
LA Giltinis - No lines
Rugby ATL - no lines
San Diego Legion - No lines, wonky goal post
Austin Gilgronis - No lines

So 2 out of 6

Dickie E

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
yes, that is Anzac Hill.

And we are seeing more & more of this one too. Does a plethora of flags say anything about our identity?

p2663-Anzac-Hill-flags-660.jpg

didds

Resident Club Coach
Post Likes
Flags? FLAGS?

Boris will be pleased.

Flags. You know it makes sense. More the better apparently.

one day this will all be flags.

Etc.

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
I've tried and can't. Assistance gratefully received.

Checked all your settings and they mirror mine and Dickies, so cant see why it hasn't changed?

Sorted, will explain in the admin group so as not to bore everyone.

Last edited:

Lee Lifeson-Peart

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
yes, that is Anzac Hill.

And we are seeing more & more of this one too. Does a plethora of flags say anything about our identity?

View attachment 4074

Torres Strait Islanders flag.

What's the emblem in the middle? I know what it looks like to me but at the risk of causing any offence I'll not bother! :)

Dickie E

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
The flag is emblazoned with a white Dhari (headdress) which is a symbol of Torres Strait Islanders. The white five pointed star beneath it symbolises peace, the five major island groups and the navigational importance of stars to the seafaring people of the Torres Strait.

The green stripes represent the land, the black stripes represent the people, and the blue the sea.

https://www.tsra.gov.au/the-torres-strait/torres-strait-flag

didds

Resident Club Coach
Post Likes
derailing somewhat so apolgies... when i last did some backpacking I was looking fro a way to travel from PNG to the TSI, and then onto Tjhe Cape of York (aus). But back in the day (1993) that wasnt permited amnd informatiomn was difficult to find especially when on the hoof. So I neded up just flying from port moresby to cairns.

I see that (coronavirus aside and speaking generally) that that route is at least theoreticlly feasible - it would require finding a private boat to take on from PNG to TSI, but form theer there are choices of ferries and cargo ships (possible berths) to Weipa or even cairns itself. Interestingly i see that one of these ferry companies claims to have had a service running since the 1980s but that info wasnt available it seemed in 1993! LOL