Mornington москва

L'irlandais

, Promises to Referee in France
Post Likes
:redface: Oh, bugger! Me and my schoolboy french, there seems to have been a mix up with these tickets. Anyone here know what Моско́вский метрополите́н means? This doesn’t look like London?

:shrug: Where the @%#! are we?

L'irlandais

Post Likes
Chaps we need to get out of Moscow as quickly as possible, the authorities don’t look all that happy with our unexpected arrival. Coronavirus and all. But don’t worry, this geezer I bumped into, says he’s willing to get us out of here. He looks honest, as the day is long. Longer the daylight, less he does wrong. Only one slight hick, we need to find an Easter Egg for him, apparently. Odd, but hey, it is what it is.

Let’s go to Kremlin Armoury Museum on the Moscow Metro..

утренний variations, essentially reverse rules again.
Meaning we should have started at Mornington Crescent, as we did in Paris.
At least this time we know where we’re headed. Right?

Top tip: Nearest stations are Borovitskaya, Biblioteka Lenina, Alexandrovsky Sad and Arbatskaya (dark blue line). Perhaps if we had a bilingual Metro plan it would help. I can’t figure out these Cyrillic characters.

Last edited:

L'irlandais

Post Likes
Ploshchad Revolyutsii (Revolution Square), sounds like a step in the right direction.

L'irlandais

Post Likes
Very good. Any idea what station we need to change at ?

L'irlandais

Post Likes
Mayakovskaya

It’d be nice to finish at least one of these games before, the French Government allows me out. Next Monday, all going well, although disappointment may have a hand in it.

tim White

Referees in England
Post Likes
Have just cancelled my trip to Moscow; Happy to pay £1.70 for diesel if that's what it takes to screw Putin.