Official Akuma Rugby & RugbyRefs.com Merchandise

Robert Burns

, Referees in Canada, RugbyRefs.com Webmaster
Staff member
Post Likes
Rob,

Have you considered rounding up members of the site and shoving coal "up there" I'm sure you'll produce some diamonds and be able to cover all future costs:biggrin:

hehehe.

Robert Burns

Staff member
Post Likes
I will try to get the guys to make another package too. One that includes the stuff that Society/Association refs need, i.e:

Kit Bag or Ruck Sack (30)
Rain Jacket or Soft Shell Jacket or 3 in 1 Jacket (45 or 65 or 85)
Training bottoms (32.5)
Polo (20)
T-Shirt (15)
Drill Top (45)
Beanie (12.5)

Total be Min 200 Max 240

With discount 175-180 or 215-220?

That may be better for those who do not actually need a playing kit.

TheBFG

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
You also need to remember that by purchasing some kit you are helping the site, which is available yo everyone for free, without any annoying adverts or pop ups. Just built on what I can afford, and maintained by the same plus the generous donations of members

From this do i assume that any purchases will mean a certain amount of ££'s & $$'s to the site?

Robert Burns

Staff member
Post Likes
Not a direct correlation, Akuma are helping with upgrades, improvements & various other bits.

Basically the more that people buy the happier they will be to part with cash to help the site flourish.

Getting LRUL onto a Linux server is top priority before the old ASP server expires.

Robert Burns

Staff member
Post Likes
OK, UPDATE:

New kit was brought out for the first time this weekend when Phil E helped arrange a photo shoot with some volunteers from WSOR.

Photo's should be out soon.

Update 2:

Prices have been reviewed to split US & Aus, not a big difference with the exchange rate currently, but maybe later. Canadians will have to buy in US prices and Kiwi's in Aus (though if you find a different currency works for you, I am sure that wouldn't be an issue).

I'll upload the new price lists to this post in a sec.

Attachments

• POUNDS.pdf
    140.9 KB · Views: 34
  • EUROS.pdf
    410.9 KB · Views: 4
  • DOLLARS (aus).pdf
    432.6 KB · Views: 3
  • DOLLARS (usa).pdf
    146.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Bryan

Referees in Canada
Post Likes
Robert,

When it comes to the pro-bono gear going abroad, can you ask for updates rates? Alternatively, if we are still getting dinged full price, then is Akuma contributing part/all of the proceeds to that charity?

To make things easier, I'd suggest getting an order of "5-10 kits" together, foregoing the S&H fees until they're all paid, and then having Akuma send them in bulk to IRB SOS Kit-Aid or some PoC person at the IRB.

Robert Burns

Staff member
Post Likes
Yep,

I am in talk with Akuma about either a deal for this (cheaper), or Akuma contributing more (not clear if a % or 1 for 1 match yet.

They have an IRB SOS guy they have dealt with for kit they have given before. Will advise when I know more, I have also contacted them through twitter. (For a charity you'd expect them to bite your hand off for kit..??). Hopefully they'll (LV=IRBSOS) will respond soon.

Robert Burns

Staff member
Post Likes
Just got the photos, they look great, I will post them at some point tomorrow.

Robert Burns

Staff member
Post Likes

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Robbie

I will email them a link to this thread, so they will have to join to see the pictures.

Phil

Womble

Facebook Member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
National Panel
Are you all that shape oop north ?

Bryan

Referees in Canada
Post Likes
The photos are VERY well done. You know how I know? They make the All-White kit look GOOD!

Ever seen the IRB boys in All-White? That's b/c someone lost a bet.

Is this a team-of-3, or is visitation-day at HMP?

60165_277057015747424_1792391513_n.jpg

Dixie

Referees in England
Post Likes
Is this a team-of-3, or is visitation-day at HMP?

60165_277057015747424_1792391513_n.jpg
The guy on the right forgot to clean his boots. He'll never get anywhere unless he starts to take his reffing seriously.

Taff

Referees in Wales
Post Likes
The guy on the right forgot to clean his boots. He'll never get anywhere unless he starts to take his reffing seriously.
and I get called a "hard ass"?
I guess it's the British humour - or humor as you spell it. I suspect he's already a top ref. :biggrin:

I'm curious, but would any of them be in the Police by any chance? :chin:

Last edited:

Womble

Facebook Member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
National Panel
I guess it's the British humour - or humor as you spell it. I suspect he's already a top ref. :biggrin:

Na can't be, he would have clean boots, don't recognise the face either!:pepper:

Robert Burns

Staff member
Post Likes
Yep, Akuma arranged for their photographer to go down and do the shoot, very pleased about how they came out.

They (with Phil) are also trying to arrange to get a game refereed in it to get some action shots. Should be great.

Jason N

Facebook Member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
Guys contrary to ur comments my boots were clean before the photo shoot and working in a disciplined organisation I know how to apply polish !!! On a serious note it was a fun morning... Having tried on all the kit I can say that it's fantastic . The quality is excellent it feels and looks the business. I have no doubt working with akuma will be a good thing... It's nice to see a company produce what we want

Hayden

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Have a look here to see the photos. They really have turned out great.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.277054825747643.65868.264133000373159&type=1&l=11bf9bd788

Phil are any of the Models members of the site?

Thanks now go to:

Ddjamo - For the introduction.
Phil E - For helping set up the photo shoot.
The models for agreeing to show the kit off, hopefully they will become members too. Added bonus!

Hi all,

I was one of the people in the shoot and am now a member! Good morning, good laugh and great kit!