Official Akuma Rugby & RugbyRefs.com Merchandise

Robert Burns

, Referees in Canada, RugbyRefs.com Webmaster
Staff member
Post Likes
Welcome Jason & Hayden.

I hope you enjoy the site as much as the kit.

At the rate WSoR members are joining they will soon be one of the most represented society on the forums (currently held by London, with Hampshire close behind).

That would then be two RugbyRefs.com awards, the other being the best website for 3011.

menace

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
Doesn't seem to be any attachments Robbie?

Robert Burns

Staff member
Post Likes
Akuma will be releasing the order forms very shortly.

Robert Burns

Staff member
Post Likes
Order form will be available to all on Monday guys.

I have received the kit today, and the quality is amazing.

The heavier refs shirt is one of the best refs shirts I have ever worn, the lighter weight one is great for hot days, or even to be worn as a casual shirt. The shorts are also awesome! Crossref (or other clubrefs in the UK), if your guys wanted to buy and wear this stuff, their colleagues will be jealous.

The other kits is great too, drill shirts, tracksuit top & bottoms, polos, jackets, hoodies.

The tracksuit has a warmer jumper with it too, which is fleece style lining inside and quality feel outside (don't know the material but it was warm). I won't have a use for it until next year now, but will certainly help keep me warm on the cold Perth days.

I must say I am really chuffed at the great stuff the guys from Akuma have produced for us, I hope you guys will like it as much too!

(No photos, I cannot do it the same justice our fantastic models did!)

smeagol

Referees in America
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
How long will this be available for? I am definitely interested in getting kit, but am unsure when I can actually lay the money down.

Simon Thomas

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Welcome Jason & Hayden.

I hope you enjoy the site as much as the kit.

At the rate WSoR members are joining they will soon be one of the most represented society on the forums (currently held by London, with Hampshire close behind).

That would then be two RugbyRefs.com awards, the other being the best website for 3011.

It would fairer to use an index or % rather than absolute #s.

# of RR.com members as % of active Society Referees. Otherwie London with more than three times the numbers of referees of any other English Society will always be top. Likeswise Hampshire has more active refs than our Federation colleagues Berks/Bucks/Oxon combined !

Constantine

Facebook Member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
I know this is well old but I looked at the kit and it looks very shiny. But I need a sizing chart. All very well saying standard sizing, but do they make XS sizes? What about youth sizes? I really don't want to fork out for more kit which is too big.

winchesterref

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
I take a M in standard sizing, possibly an L in some others, and an XL in the Akuma shirt.

menace

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
I know this is well old but I looked at the kit and it looks very shiny. But I need a sizing chart. All very well saying standard sizing, but do they make XS sizes? What about youth sizes? I really don't want to fork out for more kit which is too big.

Don't you get kit from your association in Nu Zeelund??

Constantine

Facebook Member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
Only the shirt, shorts and socks. The warm up jacket and the t shirt both look pretty cool, and I don't have a kit bag, just my backpack which is less than ideal. Our sponor is leaving us end of the season so I don't see much more gear coming my way in the coming season.

Last edited:

menace

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
Aaahhhh! I see. Thought there'd be no probs with NZ associations getting sponsors for their on-field and off-field kit.? Guess I was wrong.

What's 'premature posting issues'? :wtf:Bet your wife hates I when you do that!:swet::pepper:

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Our Society kit is Akuma.
I have to get one size larger in Akuma than normal.

i.e. Gilbert shirt = XL
Akuma shirt = XXL

samrugga

Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 1
What does the bronze , silver , and gold mean ?