POTENTIAL SPONSORSHIP - Referee Watch - Great bit of kit

Dave Elliott

Administrator
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Folks,

We have a avid supporter of RugbyRefs.com, and a new potential sponsor. Hopefully we can generate some sales from here, and in turn they will support us in the funding of this site.

I can personally recommend their Referee watch as a great asset to you on game day. I have used this watch now for 4 games this season. It is a great tool to assist you in your management & keep track of things during a game.

The software can be installed on many different types of watches, and Adam or Andy will be able to assist you in getting the correct hardware.

It is a relatively low cost for the software, and works really well.

They are also very helpful if you have any questions, so please feel free to contact them.

The website for them is: https://sportsofficialsolutions.com/referee-watch/

Attachments

• MainFace_watch-700x900.jpg
    MainFace_watch-700x900.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Staffordshire have just bought several licences for the Match Official Developers App from this company.
We have also invested in Android Tablets for our watchers to use it on.

It builds the timelines and stats required by the RFU From 1 and 2 and an integration is in progress to transfer those stats directly into the RFU forms in Who's The Ref.

I am arranging a training session to issue these out to our senior watchers over the next couple of weeks, but trials have proved it to be a really good bit of kit.

I would love to use the watch app but unfortunately its not compatible with the Apple Watch which I already have.

Ciaran Trainor

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 7
That looks pretty comprehensive. Unfortunately I'd have to get my reading glasses out to use it so wouldn't work for a dinosaur like me :-(

Dave Elliott

Administrator
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
I thought that but it’s fine. There are watches with larger screens that display it well, and are cheap enough

Jason R

Referees in Scotland
Post Likes
Can anyone point towards a reputable UK retailer of a suitable Android watch for this app?

I’ve reached out to the app makers, and they have listed a couple of brands/models they recommend, however when searching for a supplier, most of the links that come up feel a bit shady…

The watches suggested were:
Kospet Prime watch or Lemfo Lem 4 Pro

Dave Elliott

Administrator
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Can anyone point towards a reputable UK retailer of a suitable Android watch for this app?

I’ve reached out to the app makers, and they have listed a couple of brands/models they recommend, however when searching for a supplier, most of the links that come up feel a bit shady…

The watches suggested were:
Kospet Prime watch or Lemfo Lem 4 Pro

If that was Adam who sent you the links for the watches, they are genuine. I have purchased one myself as have other members of our society.

Jason R

Referees in Scotland
Post Likes
If that was Adam who sent you the links for the watches, they are genuine. I have purchased one myself as have other members of our society.

He didn’t send any links, just the names / brands / models. I’m looking for links to purchase one.

Jason R

Referees in Scotland
Post Likes
He didn’t send any links, just the names / brands / models. I’m looking for links to purchase one.

Adam has literally just got back to me with reliable retailers. Thanks all.

Marc Wakeham

Referees in Wales
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
Used mine for the first time, having missed two months due to injury, Really enjoyed using it. I've used the "assessor" appat my club games to help wit hthe ref feed back reports and it really helps and saves time.

Very pleased with both products.

Dave Elliott

Administrator
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
I spoke to Adam last night. Company he uses is banggood.com. Also says gearbest.com are good but a little more expensive

Jason R

Referees in Scotland
Post Likes
I spoke to Adam last night. Company he uses is banggood.com. Also says gearbest.com are good but a little more expensive

Sorry PhilE, just saw these posts. Exactly as Dave said above. I went with Banggood. Got a Kospet Prime S for approx £85 inc shipping.

Used it once so far, and found it really easy to use. Love the Pen and Conv timers, very useful for time management. Didn’t manage to record all the Pens given but I think that’ll come with practice.

Marc Wakeham

Referees in Wales
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
I used the watch though October until I was injured and it got easier and easier to use especially the penalty counter. The report is hand too I also use the advior app on my tablet to do my club's feed back on our referees and practice does make (almost) perfect.