Red cards in an Old Boys Match

Blackberry

Referees in England
Post Likes
There's trouble afoot in an annual university intramural vs the old boys which I thoroughly enjoy reffing each year. Words have been spoken and tacit threats have been issued. Here's my question,are there any consequences for a player in the once-a-year OB's team who gets red carded?

Stuartg

Referees in England
Post Likes
There's trouble afoot in an annual university intramural vs the old boys which I thoroughly enjoy reffing each year. Words have been spoken and tacit threats have been issued. Here's my question,are there any consequences for a player in the once-a-year OB's team who gets red carded?

Wow! I thought they were meant to be fun, bonding games with everyone essentially on the same side. I've done a few of these and have sometimes given my PMB to all 30+ players at the same time to emphasise that they are all members of the same college.

Browner

Banned
Post Likes

If he wants to play next season, then he simply avoids a 52 week ban ........ Which seems to open up quite a few unlawful 'opportunities' !!!!!!!!

...hmmnn :knuppel2:

Simon Thomas

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes

If you submit a dismissal form to the CB County Union in which the match was played (us) and also to the CB for the club to which he is registered he is likely to go through normal disciplinary processes and be suspended until resolved.
If he is a casual non registered player he just get the dismissal on the day.

Better send me details of the match via pm and I will make it an official appointment for you to give you added clout.

Blackberry

Referees in England
Post Likes
Simon,
you are a star. Its in March, I'll get back to you with the date. Thanks again.