That's done it for me. Goodbye rugby I'm out

Marc Wakeham

Referees in Wales
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
venturing into the "if a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it, did it make a noise?" territory here however if the plethora of camera angles doesn't see an incident it is certainly not C&O

I think OB's point was the lack of a suitable angle does not mean the incident did not happen it only means it was not picked up by the cameras. So to say because it was not C&O does not mean it did not happen not.

Dickie E

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
I think OB's point was the lack of a suitable angle does not mean the incident did not happen it only means it was not picked up by the cameras. So to say because it was not C&O does not mean it did not happen not.

I did use the word 'likely' in my post #55.

Agree though, TMO is not infallible.

OB..

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
venturing into the "if a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it, did it make a noise?" territory here however if the plethora of camera angles doesn't see an incident it is certainly not C&O
Until we have cameras that can see though a pile of bodies ...

Balones

Referee Advisor / Assessor
Post Likes
Until we have cameras that can see though a pile of bodies ...

They are called x-rays OB.. They were invented even before you were born I believe. Have you heard about them?:)

SimonSmith

Referees in Australia
Staff member
Post Likes
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence

OB..

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
They are called x-rays OB.. They were invented even before you were born I believe. Have you heard about them?:)
Not usable by TMOs. My claim stands.