Western Force Appointments

Robert Burns

, Referees in Canada, RugbyRefs.com Webmaster
Staff member
Post Likes
Nothing overly special, but three games at No.4 for the warm up games v Samoa A & Pampas XV.

Nice to be involved.

leaguerefaus

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
And if "someone" were to add a very strong laxative to the To3's prematch fluids, all of a sudden you're in the middle ;)

Toby Warren

Referees in England
Post Likes
Enjoy, that will be a great experience - and hopefully some good stash!

menace

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
and hopefully some good stash!

Bwaa haaa haa. ARU and S15 sides are as tight arsed as they get. The stash you wear you have to give back!

Though I'm sure our Mr Burns can find a way to steal it away from their vice-like grips!

Dickie E

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
Couldn't they find an Aussie to do it? :)

Seriously, well done.

Are you up to spped on the front row replacment stuff?

The Fat

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Bwaa haaa haa. ARU and S15 sides are as tight arsed as they get. The stash you wear you have to give back!

Though I'm sure our Mr Burns can find a way to steal it away from their vice-like grips!

WTF???
That reminds me of the old Stallag 12 joke about it being "Change of underwear day".

PS: Well done RB

The Fat

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Nothing overly special, but three games at No.4 for the warm up games v Samoa A & Pampas XV.

Nice to be involved.

Foley not looking for a Super Rugby oppo trial before the season opener???

menace

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
WTF???
That reminds me of the old Stallag 12 joke about it being "Change of underwear day".

PS: Well done RB

As it's a S15 trial game still, I'd imagine the ref in the centre will be ARU appointed and thus wearing the TNT sponsor kit, and supposedly the ARs and No 4 and 5 will all wear the TNT kit to look like a team. If so, then I can tell you the TNT kit for the no4 and 5 will be on loan only. I've done no 4/5 duties for S15, and they take the sponsor kit back to use for remainng games of the S15 season and other no 4/5 to use. You don't get to keep it as a lowly no 4/5. Well that's what they did for us in Brumbies land!

Robert Burns

, Referees in Canada, RugbyRefs.com Webmaster
Staff member
Post Likes
As it's a S15 trial game still, I'd imagine the ref in the centre will be ARU appointed and thus wearing the TNT sponsor kit, and supposedly the ARs and No 4 and 5 will all wear the TNT kit to look like a team. If so, then I can tell you the TNT kit for the no4 and 5 will be on loan only. I've done no 4/5 duties for S15, and they take the sponsor kit back to use for remainng games of the S15 season and other no 4/5 to use. You don't get to keep it as a lowly no 4/5. Well that's what they did for us in Brumbies land!
This is correct, BUT, the new Asics TNT kits has not yet arrived, so only To3 had that (last years), we wore WA kit which is same colour but slightly different style. To get stash you need to be 4/5 at last game of season.

Drift

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
This is correct, BUT, the new Asics TNT kits has not yet arrived, so only To3 had that (last years), we wore WA kit which is same colour but slightly different style. To get stash you need to be 4/5 at last game of season.

We tend to give it out to people who have helped out all year.