Where are you on the global fat scale?

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
That BBC calculator is great, one can simply change the input until a satisfactory result is obtain : BMi 24, and I'm sticking to that final result.

Your only cheating yourself :nono:

The Fat

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Calculator wouldn't give me a BMI. It just came up with the following message.
"What the f#%* are you doing sitting at a f#%*ing computer you fat b*st**d? Get outside and exercise before your heart gives out!!!"

By the way, where the hell is Micronesia??? Apparently I would blend in with the locals there.

If I can get to my target before next season, I can cash in my fare to Micronesia and go to Mexico instead. If I was back to my playing weight, it would change to France. Must be a lot of skinny pr!<#$ living in France.

TheBFG

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
If I was back to my playing weight, it would change to France. Must be a lot of skinny pr!<#$ living in France.

If I was at my (top) playing weight I'd still be off the scale! To pinch Sir Bob's phrase, "What a load of bollox"

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Micronesia is (if I remember correctly) a series of island in the pacific.
It's all the islands that the Japanese invaded in WW2 and that appear regularly in WW2 films of that area.

Marshall Islands
Wake Island
Bikini Atoll
Solomon's
etc.

Accylad

Referees in England
Post Likes
It reckons I am below average for a bloke my age while I know I am currently "carrying" a good few pounds more than I should frankly.......

Suit trousers today feel slightly tight. When I am great shape they don't. Who needs a web calculator?!

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Suit trousers today feel slightly tight. When I am great shape they don't. Who needs a web calculator?!

People who don't wear trousers?

:booty:

L'irlandais

, Promises to Referee in France
Post Likes
I know we joke about it, thinking it will never happen.

My under-age coach (from when I was U15) died on the first of November last. Heart-attack while lining the pitches for an under-age fixture. He was only 10 years older than me.

Club website reads :
"It is with deep shock and sadness that we advise the sudden death of our esteemed club member, Past Captain and long serving Groundsman Noel "The Bear" O'Sullivan this morning while lining the Club Pitches."

ddjamo

Referees in Canada
Post Likes
24/Swaziland

for just $2 a day you can sponsor me!

Lee Lifeson-Peart

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
Malta for me.

Probably all the Maltesers.

Although since going on my diet I have moved from Samoa to Malta via Argentina, Kuwait and the United States.

If I had a really big poo I could make it back to the UK.

Ultimately I could make it to Bangladesh if I can grow to 7' 2" or contract dysentery.

That's more like it - I've moved to the Bahamas. :pepper:

Lee Lifeson-Peart

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
You'll be back to Samoa after the Christmas Curry etc tonight.

Another 2-3lbs and I'll have lost a stone since coming back from Portugal at the end of October.

What time is the meeting/curry?

Lee Lifeson-Peart

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
I thought I'd revisit this in light of my svelter self. Despite my weight going up and down like a bride's nightie since this thread started I am now a "bmi citizen" of Chile.

Drift

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
BMI is a joke. It doesn't account for the fact that muscle weighs more than fat. I read an article that the Melbourne Storm players, whilst not super lean, had visible abs and clearly were big guys had a BMI of obese.

Body fat % is a much better measure of "healthiness".

Lee Lifeson-Peart

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
BMI is a joke. It doesn't account for the fact that muscle weighs more than fat. I read an article that the Melbourne Storm players, whilst not super lean, had visible abs and clearly were big guys had a BMI of obese.

Body fat % is a much better measure of "healthiness".

Noted.

This is, however, the only way I can visit most of the countries on the list.:)

mike121

Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
Hi
As a rugby player we have to calculate our Body fat on regular basis because increase in body fat affect our stamina as well as our game, and the use of body fat scale accuracy is the best way to calculate body fat.