Recent content by AiseaT39

1. A

How possible is it that two teams beat by minnows end up in the 2011 RWC final?

Australia beat by Samoa & France beat by Tonga might beat the odds. Your thoughts!
  2. A

McCaw's Trick are not that hard to spot!

I finally got a chance to watch McCaw in action live at Eden Park when the ABs played Tonga in the opening match. It is really the same as we see it on TV or the internet. McCaw obstructs the opposition at the scrum, ruck, maul, he runs across in front or holds defenders when the ball come out...
  3. A

Whoever Wished for France to Roll Tonga...Wish Denied!

Tonga beat the crap out of France to make history in a RWC tournament. All Blacks rolled Canada! Tonga achieved the highest rank in the iRB ranking they ever reached as they are #9 right behind France.
  4. A

Fiji vs Samoa

Anyone agree with me that should have been awarded a second try? I don't agree with the TMO decision on the Fiji second try. The player may not be holding the ball with his hand but he never lost control of it as it was under his chest the whole time. Law 22.1(b)
  5. A

Canada vs Japan

I thought the referee was below average. Japan was the receiver of the wrong call most of the night.