didds's latest activity

• didds
    didds replied to the thread Referee advice .....
    my guess is there is no correlation at all between the video people and the ref.
  • didds
    If a scrum play was designed to utilize the 8-man as the person who takes the ball out of the scrum, that frees up the scrum-half to be...
  • didds
    scrum half backs off the scrum a bit away from it... and number eight picks up, moves forward, draws the oppo flank and passes to the...
  • didds
    The video clocks aren't showing real game time, that's the issue. Check this out - the video clock is red - and the ref tells Georgia...
  • didds
    didds reacted to Volun-selected's post in the thread Referee advice .... with Like Like.
    That’s not how I see it. Ballsed up lineout at 69:30, scrum awarded but doesn’t get set up until the time has hit 70. The try was...
  • didds
    didds replied to the thread Orange Card?.
    that's fair enough from the coal face Phil!
  • didds
    QED, there is a "blazer"
  • didds
    didds reacted to Dickie E's post in the thread Orange Card? with Like Like.
    Maybe there's no blazer, but there must be someone that the ref would talk to if, for instance, there was no post pads.
  • didds
    i dunno. I'm asking you guys - is it acceptable for a referee to coach players? especially at the highest levels (as opposed to Old...
  • didds
    didds replied to the thread Tackle height stuff.
    Yes. But I was commenting on #38 - the situation in Australia.
  • didds
    That's still not what the ref allegedly said. There is a difference between "You have a minute left to kick" and "If you wait a...
  • didds
    didds replied to the thread Tackle height stuff.
    so - to clarify - the ball carrier can instigate head contact with force with impunity, and any tackler being struck in this manner...
  • didds
    que?
  • didds
    well, a rose by any other name would smell as sweet. AIUI everybody has a blazer that for home games meets and greets the officials and...
  • didds
    hmmm.. so saying "if you wait a minute its time up" is a verbal shot clock? It may be of course - Im trying to ascertain that.