Locke's latest activity

• L
    Locke reacted to BikingBud's post in the thread Grounded? with Like Like.
    There are elements of ownership and I would always advise critically looking within before seeking to apportion "blame" elsewhere...
  • L
    Locke reacted to Stu10's post in the thread In touch? with Like Like.
    I do appreciate that the current laws reward catchers that aim to keep the ball in play, rather than catch with one foot in and one out...
  • L
    Locke replied to the thread Professional Truck and Trailer.
    At a recent USA Rugby Referees camp, during the lineout/maul session, they spent several minutes explaining/showing/discussing “changing...
  • L
    Locke reacted to didds's post in the thread Grounded? with Like Like.
    In fact, they have now created the scientific philosophy of Schrodinger's grounding. When the ball is simultaneously seen to be on the...
  • L
    Locke reacted to Dixpat's post in the thread Offside after a kick Bath vs Gloucester with Like Like.
    From Super Rugby website Rugby’s current offside laws include two clauses (under Law 10.7) that state players in front of the kicker...
  • L
    Locke reacted to Rich_NL's post in the thread Yellow card after try, after time with Like Like.
    If you're that worried, you should abandon the match - which you're effectively doing by ending it in contravention of the laws. Unless...
  • L
    The article has no links or references (that I can find) to anything concrete, but Stuff (a NZ media outlet) is reporting that Super...
  • L
    Locke reacted to DocP's post in the thread Yellow card after try, after time with Like Like.
    What about 4 try bonus point, or points difference. In the world of leagues that we now live in all these things have concequences. If...
  • L
    I have some tolerance for a certain amount of kick tennis but the show on the weekend is not sustainable for the sport, in my opinion...
  • L
    Locke reacted to Stu10's post in the thread Held up/goal line drop out "gray area". with Like Like.
    Two weeks in a row, Scotland held up over the line when the clock is red. They need to take a leaf out of the Exeter book and shift...
  • L
    Locke reacted to Phil E's post in the thread In touch? with Like Like.
    Law 18.2.d says the ball is NOT in touch if.... d. A player, who is in touch, kicks or knocks the ball, but does not hold it, provided...
  • L
    Locke reacted to Volun-selected's post in the thread Grounded? with Like Like.
    Maybe in their heads both ref and TMO were thinking there was always a chance of a French hand under the ball and unless the TMO could...
  • L
    Locke replied to the thread Yellow card after try, after time.
    I think the law is clear. 5.7 A half ends when the ball becomes dead after time has expired unless: b.The referee awards a free-kick...
  • L
    The absurdity of the laws being exposed is @didds dream situation 😆
  • L
    Locke replied to the thread Yellow card after try, after time.
    I agree that if the penalty was given for an offense after the try was scored, there should be a PK restart at the 50, even though time...