Stu10's latest activity

• Stu10
    Stu10 reacted to crossref's post in the thread France v Italy - potential spoiler with Like Like.
    I think we need to look at the sanction. It seems to me that the sanction is a bit harsh making refs reluctant to apply it. perhaps...
  • Stu10
    Have you reffed England?!?!?!? Impressive! ;)
  • Stu10
    Stu10 replied to the thread Grounded?.
    I agree... in a scenario in which a defender has arms around the ball, I will still give it a second to see if the attacker can get the...
  • Stu10
    Stu10 reacted to didds's post in the thread Grounded? with Like Like.
    and what happened to "let it breath" ? LOL
  • Stu10
    The original camera angle (which included sound) was from the wrong side of the breakdown, so we don't know.
  • Stu10
    What happened to the days of peeling a couple of players away before making a decision? I felt like the held up decision was made a...
  • Stu10
    Stu10 reacted to Phil E's post in the thread Grounded? with Haha Haha.
    Whatever happened to just accepting the refs decision and getting on with it. Anyone would think he had pissed in their bagpipes!
  • Stu10
    Stu10 reacted to DocP's post in the thread Yellow card after try, after time with Like Like.
    I'm sorry, for me you can't do that. It is not backed up by law just the refs feeling at that moment. If a side is winning by 42 points...
  • Stu10
    Stu10 replied to the thread In touch?.
    I do appreciate that the current laws reward catchers that aim to keep the ball in play, rather than catch with one foot in and one out...
  • Stu10
    Stu10 reacted to Volun-selected's post in the thread In touch? with Like Like.
    For me - not in touch, play on.
  • Stu10
    Stu10 reacted to crossref's post in the thread Offside after a kick Bath vs Gloucester with Love Love.
    That's the post I would have written.. had I a better understanding of the tactics and strategy!
  • Stu10
    Earl's try was amazing and arguably shouldn't have happened, but I think has a higher likelihood of scoring compared to some of the 1m...
  • Stu10
    Stu10 replied to the thread In touch?.
    For this example, if the ball "lands" outside the playing area and the player is outside the playing area from start to finish, then the...
  • Stu10
    There is the straight up skill of being able to consistently drive long kicks up the 15m channel that the pros make to look very easy...
  • Stu10
    Stu10 reacted to BikingBud's post in the thread Offside after a kick Bath vs Gloucester with Like Like.
    Don't retire then you're offside and out of the game: So we end up here: #76 and interference. Catch the ball run at the...