Search results

1. D

First Level 7

Hi all Just been appointed my first level 7 game. I know it will stretch me and i know its going to be different to the level 8,9,10's ive been doing recently. Just wondering if you lot had any tips any heads up ect Cheers
  2. D

Was this right?

Blue going forward. Red grabs blue shirt and throws him to the ground. One player from each team bind over the ball (which to us on the sideline meant a ruck was formed). However the (tackled?) blue player on the ground stood up and carried on running. Referee shouted play on as he wasn't...
  3. D

Controlling the gap

Okay so i had my first "proper" game last Saturday and it didn't go too bad. However at nearly every scrum the away front rows always seemed to move closer to the mark meaning that the gap at "crouch" was barely 30cm. It didn't seem much of a problem but after a few queries from the home...
  4. D

To play, or to ref...

Im going into U16's this season and have been playing since U6's I took my ERLA 1/2 course last season and have always been really interested in refereeing the game I've reffed a few games for the younger age groups and some for mine and ive really enjoyed the experience and was thinking about...