Search results

1. B

Non Throwing SH offside position

great work lads, fair play!
  2. B

Let's say the 8 had the ball at his back foot, the opposition 8 was onside (according to me) outside the flanker but behind the ball. Our 9 goes to pick the ball and as soon as its lifted opposition 9 comes to tackle
  3. B

Hi All, Got pinged for this at the weekend by the other team coach. Our 9 puts in the ball and their 9 tracks around. My assumption is that their 9 can follow the ball and stays onside of the ball regardless where it is in the scrum, i.e. from throw in until 8 has control. The other coach...
  4. B

In goal, my weak spot

Hope ye can help me out Ball carried in to own goal and touched down? Ball kicked in by opposition and touched down? Ball kicked through dead ball line? Ball kicked through touch in goal? Ball ripped back through own dead ball line? Ball ripped back through own touch in goal? Defender + ball put...
  5. B

[Ruck] Off Feet at a ruck (pile ups)

Hi Everyone, Am coaching u11 and started to ref a few games. I am trying to coach out a lot of bad habits created by previous coaches and kids watching too much tv. Currently coaching the tackle, release, jackal and clean out. However the kids are all diving in to the ruck trying to grab the...