9 out of 10

Bunniksider

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
After loosing today's Women's University match due to players not being available I have now lost 9 of my last 10 society appointments due to the weather and various other reasons.

Last Saturday's L9 (my first L9 and with an assessor) was the low point. I have reffed one 1st XV school match since 17th November.

Thoroughly fed up :( :( :(

Last edited:

Fat Twin

Facebook Member
Post Likes
Chin up - I think most of us lost a lot of games. I lost 12 matches over 8 weeks and 8th Jan was my first fixture back - and i was very rusty!

Now the problem will be a gluttony of fixtures as they try to catch up on all the postponed games!

Adam

Referees in England
Post Likes
After loosing today's Women's University match due to players not being available I have now lost 9 of my last 10 society appointments due to the weather and various other reasons.

Last Saturday's L9 (my first L9 and with an assessor) was the low point. I have reffed one 1st XV school match since 17th November.

Thoroughly fed up :( :( :(

South Yorkshire are always short of referees, so if you are stuck for a game on a Friday evening, text/email me and I'll give you the details of the relevant person!

Not Kurt Weaver

Referees in America
Post Likes
Is the the weather unique this year?

What do they say is the cause ? global warming, climate change, shift in polar ice cap?

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Is the the weather unique this year?

What do they say is the cause ? global warming, climate change, shift in polar ice cap?

I think the cause was snow falling out of the sky :wow: