Ian_Cook

Referees in New Zealand
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doQyGu2QPhw

This is due to come out soon.. :drool:

I watched this on The Rugby Channel last week.

A moving and inspiring film. You don't need to be an All Black fan, (or even a rugby fan for that matter) to enjoy this.

Seeing what this man went through with nephrotic syndrome for most of his All Black career made me wonder how he was even able to get out of bed in the morning, let alone train for and play Rugby,

Waspsfan

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 5
When is it out in the UK?

Owen Bisto Taylor

Facebook Member
Post Likes
Not sure... Couldn't find a UK release date, I'm following the film on twitter so I should get regular(ish) updates!!

L'irlandais

, Promises to Referee in France
Post Likes
Let me Google that for you. (On second thoughts, why not Google it yourself?) The Official website might be a good place to start with - Not!. (Officially it was to be release by the year's end) I reckon, it won't be in the cinema before next year - since "The Hobbit" would surely ruin it's boxoffice chances if they brought it out that soon. DVD/BlueRay 3 to 6 months later. Why not subscribe to their facebook page, if you are impatient to know the global release dates.

Waspsfan

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 5
Let me Google that for you. (On second thoughts, why not Google it yourself?) The Official website might be a good place to start with - Not!. (Officially it was to be release by the year's end) I reckon, it won't be in the cinema before next year - since "The Hobbit" would surely ruin it's boxoffice chances if they brought it out that soon. DVD/BlueRay 3 to 6 months later. Why not subscribe to their facebook page, if you are impatient to know the global release dates.

Or other words - you don't know!

What is wrong with everyone on this website lately?

DrSTU

Referees in England
Post Likes
Seriously, it was a simple question. Maybe one of us knew without having to look the date up, maybe one of us works with an agency that might be promoting it in the UK.

I take it if you were in a new town looking for something and asked me for directions you wouldn't mind me laughing at you, getting my iphone out and saying "let me google that for you, maybe you should have brought a map!"

Common courtesy to be polite.

Owen Bisto Taylor

Facebook Member
Post Likes
Well bearing in mind.. i did say that I follow it on twitter, and i have had a look on FB, and believe it or not...... IT DOESN'T SAY! Hence why i said i would keep people informed.

Owen Bisto Taylor

Facebook Member
Post Likes
Plus... just realised, whose being impatient?!?! Waspsfan just asked when the release date was. (apologies to everyone else on this post, trolls do my thrupenny bits in)

Last edited: