France v Scotland.

Andy P

Player or Coach
Post Likes
Ah Lawrence, penalty against France for not letting the player to get up.

The Fat

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Maybe the commentators should be provided with a copy of the refs signals from the law book?

Lex Hipkins

Post Likes
The BBC producers who employ him probably assume that somebody who played professional rugby for 13 years and who earned 88 international caps and a world cup winner's medal knows what he is talking about. We know better. Perhaps it is the BBC sports department that needs to be educated

The Fat

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
I would like to retract my previous post. NO has just penalised the French ball carrier for not releasing but gave the not rolling away signal.
Sigh.

Browner

Banned
Post Likes
The 'Block' on Frickou for Vissers Try....... Q? why not TMO reviewed, clearly critical part of the construction?

Jacko

Argentina Referees in Argentina
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
National Panel
6 nations not part of the extended TMO trial. Not able to review this. Pretty blatant wasn't it?!?

Taff

Referees in Wales
Post Likes
Ah Lawrence, penalty against France for not letting the player to get up.
I thought the same as soon as I heard it.

The problem is that Larence Dellaglio still thinks he's right, because IIRC St Nigel PKd the French player. As far as Dellaglio (and probably now hundreds of viewers who were listening) is concerned it was for not letting the player up. So the myth continues.

Pinky

Referees in Scotland
Post Likes
Frenchman off his feet tackling Scottish player close to line before he passed it to Jackson who dropped it. Clear PK and possible PT?