Harrogate, you say? Must add to bucket list

Taff

Referees in Wales
Post Likes
It continues to amaze me that anyone in the UK thinks they can seriously make a go of this sort of venture.

It's the UK. The chances are we're not going to have snow; we're just going to have overcast damp weather. If we were somewhere north of the Arctic circle, we could possibly make a good fist of it ... but Harrogate? What the hell were they thinking?

Daftmedic

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
Canada. We are on the same latitude as frozen parts of it. We do however have the phenomenon known as the gulf stream warming our green a pleasant land.

Stuartg

Referees in England
Post Likes
It continues to amaze me that anyone in the UK thinks they can seriously make a go of this sort of venture.

It's the UK. The chances are we're not going to have snow; we're just going to have overcast damp weather. If we were somewhere north of the Arctic circle, we could possibly make a good fist of it ... but Harrogate? What the hell were they thinking?

It continues to amaze me that anyone would take a child to this sort of tatty rubbish.

ChrisR

Player or Coach
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
The first thing that came to mind was a Giles depiction of 'festive'. Astonishing.