ITV commentary driving you round the bend?

belladonna

Rugby Expert
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
Are you're being driven crazy by the incessant drivel on ITV? If so you could do worse than give TVMucho a try. (No pun intended 😁)

It gives you access to Irish TV with matches commentated by actual ex rugby players, shock horror.

As opposed to ITV's rugby journalists with their never-ending stream of irrelevant off-field facts, like which Top 14 side someone plays for, or what a fine stadium this is as team x plays here 🙄

Honestly I feel like asking them to shut up as I'm trying to watch a game of rugby 🤣

didds

Resident Club Coach
Post Likes
is that an app or a website?

geographically constrained?

belladonna

Rugby Expert
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
is that an app or a website?

geographically constrained?

It's an app, nor sure where it works but I'm in the UK and it works here. You get 20 minutes free viewing to test it out before you have to sign up.

Volun-selected

Referees in America
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Not that I could ever promote or condone the following behavior… ;)
but … I may have been witness during the 6 Nations when ITV had the match to someone in the USA using a VPN on a tablet to watch a match on TV France with the volume down while using a VPN on their phone to listen to BBC 5 live. With a bit of judicious pausing and starting the two were perfectly in sync.

Stu10

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 15 - 11
Not that I could ever promote or condone the following behavior… ;)
but … I may have been witness during the 6 Nations when ITV had the match to someone in the USA using a VPN on a tablet to watch a match on TV France with the volume down while using a VPN on their phone to listen to BBC 5 live. With a bit of judicious pausing and starting the two were perfectly in sync.
If you are going to turn the volume to zero and listen to the radio over the top, watching ITV should be fine rather than jumping through hoops to access TV France.