Match Abandoned

Rushforth

Referees in Holland
Post Likes
He added: “The referee told us that, due to mass foul play, he wasn’t prepared to continue with the game.

“I think he’s perfectly entitled to do that, to be honest. We should never have put him in that position.

I am fortunate enough that I have not yet been put in that position (mass handbags, yes!). VERY glad to know that a player/coach stands up for the referee even before his club's behaviour.

colesy

Referees in Scotland
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
National Panel
DrSTU's got Paisley on the 29th. I'd imagine they will be on their best behaviour for a while. Then again, it's Paisley so maybe not.

DrSTU

Referees in England
Post Likes
Oh boy are they in for a shock when I arrive! Best behaviour for them me thinks.
DrSTU's got Paisley on the 29th. I'd imagine they will be on their best behaviour for a while. Then again, it's Paisley so maybe not.

Stuartg

Referees in England
Post Likes
Oh boy are they in for a shock when I arrive! Best behaviour for them me thinks.

Knowing you as I do, you are right that they'll have a shock. But will it be the one you think they'll have?

DrSTU

Referees in England
Post Likes
Now now, you know I don't stand for any crap on the pitch, especially cheating. Might just run them ragged so they haven't got the energy to scrap :)
Knowing you as I do, you are right that they'll have a shock. But will it be the one you think they'll have?