Match logging tool

Scarlet Al

Referees in Wales
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
You'll need Excel 2007 or newer to access this, it's quite simple to use. Open up and first of all scroll down to where you see a pink filled cell and enter your expenses rate.

I've entered some example matches for you to have a look at.

Just simply after every game, just input the details and the sheet will do the rest for you as far as statistics go.

There is also a 2 other sheets with graphs that can be accessed by clicking on them. These graphs will automatically change when you enter information on the main sheet, so have a play with it, use it if you want, but I'm not going to be offended if you don't!

Any questions, just get in touch...

Also, any suggestions to make it better, let me know!

Access via following link:

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B0...gxYTQtNWFlODUxMWQxM2U5&hl=en&authkey=CN-PuMEG

Mini P

Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
very good. I've designed my own. I can't differentiate between different games as I got some games where a 1st team are playing a 3rd team.

Mine is just games, no expenses

I've attached it.

Attachments

• Match Record.xls
    34 KB · Views: 35

Taff

Referees in Wales
Post Likes
Al, just thought you might want to know I can't download your Excel file. When I click on it, a Google Docs page opens up but when I ask it to download I get a message saying it can't be scanned for viruses. Being computer phobic I bottled it as soon as I got that far.

Perhaps you'll get more joy just attaching it like Mini Ps above - that one opened up fine for me.

Last edited:

dave_clark

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 15 - 11
Taff, planning on doing your second game?

Staybound

Referees in England
Post Likes
Spreadsheet clearly unreliable - second match show Wales beating England 9-3:)

Will give this a spin. Well done!

Taff

Referees in Wales
Post Likes
Taff, planning on doing your second game?
Errrr .... yes. I want to get back on that horse, lose the "L" plates and get my Level 2 license this season. :eek: I've set myself a target of being confident enough to reff the local U16 District side before the season is out. I was their resident TJ last season and learnt a hell of a lot just watching some cracking games. No joking, some of their games were more exciting to watch than some of the televised matches. :wow:

Been told I can have a couple of local school games soon to ease me into it as gently as possible.

Last edited:

menace

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
:clap: :clap: :clap:

looking forward to hearing of your experience!