Off to Essex

Bunniksider

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
Heading to Harlow on 2nd March for their match against East London.

League table would suggest a home banker but any further local knowledge would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Mark

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Have you applied fake tan?

B52 REF

Referees in England
Post Likes
you'll get a warm welsh welcome from ref liason, east london can occassionally play better than form suggests (have avialability issues) but nothing to sweat about just treat it as normal game not too ardous lvl 8,reff the teams that turn up and enjoy it.

Padster

Referees in England
Post Likes
I hope you get decent weather or it can be a slimy mudbath. If you are really unlucky they may allocate me to watch the game.:biggrin::biggrin:

Bunniksider

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
you'll get a warm welsh welcome from ref liason, east london can occassionally play better than form suggests (have avialability issues) but nothing to sweat about just treat it as normal game not too ardous lvl 8,reff the teams that turn up and enjoy it.

The above mentioned Welshman has just given me a call and as you say he sounded very welcoming.

I hope you get decent weather or it can be a slimy mudbath. If you are really unlucky they may allocate me to watch the game.:biggrin::biggrin:

If it is not you any tips on assesors preferances would be appreciated. If it is you then goods all round I hope ;)

Cheers
Mark