Photogrammetry

Jarrod Burton

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
Hi Guys,

Anyone here with any experience in Photogrammetry? Work is looking at using UAV's more and I'm keen to learn about the topic to expand our options.
Thanks

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
As well as being a photographer and an aerial photographer in a former career I was also involved in photo interpretation from reconnaissance photo's. It was a long time ago though, not sure how much of it has changed. I suspect the internet is your friend on this one........unless you are looking for Serbian tanks around Sarajevo, in which case I am your man :wink:

Lee Lifeson-Peart

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
As well as being a photographer and an aerial photographer in a former career I was also involved in photo interpretation from reconnaissance photo's. It was a long time ago though, not sure how much of it has changed. I suspect the internet is your friend on this one........unless you are looking for Serbian tanks around Sarajevo, in which case I am your man :wink:

Phil E went to photography school with W Fox Talbot and Daguerre.

L'irlandais

, Promises to Referee in France
Post Likes
Showing your age now gents. Who would have thought either of you chaps were 200+ years old?

chbg

Referees in England
Solutions
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 7

Differentiating real tanks from dummies wasn't our finest hour, I seem to remember. :horse:

The umpire

Referees in England
Post Likes
We used ground based photogrammetry to carry out precision measurements of aircraft installations. Not quite UAV based, but very interesting. Now largely superseded by laser scanners. However if you have questions that I can answer from that background, then ask away.