RFU educator kit - swop sought

Accylad

Referees in England
Post Likes
Anybody out there received the new kit and found that instead of medium stadium pants they really need large?

Having ordered large I need medium....... RFU will not exchange (un) helpfully.

No, I haven't lost weight.... last time around the Nike pants in medium were a bit snug. Canterbury clearly are more generous with their cloth!

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Sorry can't help. Mine are XL for the leg length.
I really like the Canterbury kit. Good quality and they fit tall people.

The old Gilburt kit I had was never long enough.

Accylad

Referees in England
Post Likes
Crikey you must be tall Phil, these pants are about 4 inches too long for me!! Other than that I agree it is nice kit. I am most pleased with the fleece, Fed up of being a bit cold when teaching outside on winters nights....

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Crikey you must be tall Phil, these pants are about 4 inches too long for me!! Other than that I agree it is nice kit. I am most pleased with the fleece, Fed up of being a bit cold when teaching outside on winters nights....

6' 8" with a 37" inside leg.

I didn't get a fleece :frown:
I got track pants, white polo and a really nice rain jacket.

dave_clark

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 15 - 11
the rfu hand out pants?

Accylad

Referees in England
Post Likes
What the bloody hell are stadium pants?

http://www.canterbury.com/open-hem-stadium-pant-navy-p4518

Yes dave_clark they give us pants! The RFU like to have their Educator team looking smart - mind you delivery of this stuff has taken months!

PhilE I already had a nice QBE and RFU branded waterproof training top so the fleece fitted the bill nicely.

Wore it after reffing an U15 yesterday. I was explaining to the coaches of one team that "just because they coach the boys to do that at the Gloucester academy it does not make it legal" and I could see one of the coaches draw breath to argue when he read the stuff on the fleece. He exhaled an "oh I see sir" instead. Very effective that fleece!!! :biggrin:

Browner

Banned
Post Likes
http://www.canterbury.com/open-hem-stadium-pant-navy-p4518

Yes dave_clark they give us pants! The RFU like to have their Educator team looking smart - mind you delivery of this stuff has taken months!

PhilE I already had a nice QBE and RFU branded waterproof training top so the fleece fitted the bill nicely.

Wore it after reffing an U15 yesterday. I was explaining to the coaches of one team that "just because they coach the boys to do that at the Gloucester academy it does not make it legal" and I could see one of the coaches draw breath to argue when he read the stuff on the fleece. He exhaled an "oh I see sir" instead. Very effective that fleece!!! :biggrin:

So, if you get some of the RFUs lovely free gear, you are immediatedly 'no longer questioned by a disagreeing coach ????

Can I have one, please , please , please can I have one ...... Oh , go on ....p..l..e..a..s..e !

Accylad

Referees in England
Post Likes
So, if you get some of the RFUs lovely free gear, you are immediatedly 'no longer questioned by a disagreeing coach ????

Can I have one, please , please , please can I have one ...... Oh , go on ....p..l..e..a..s..e !

Absolutely Browner - here you are!:

DSC_0768.jpg