sacrificial lamb?

Browner

Banned
Post Likes
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/29802886

Only 21 days ago,

"If I'm going to start chucking mud at the players and staff and sack one or two people to placate the situation then that is wrong and irresponsible from me. I will stick by my staff; we have good people and good players"

I'm guessing this was inevitable once their legend Geordan Murphy joined the coaching team ....

KieranW

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Only 21 days ago,

"If I'm going to start chucking mud at the players and staff and sack one or two people to placate the situation then that is wrong and irresponsible from me. I will stick by my staff; we have good people and good players"

There's nothing to say it was Cockers' decision. Can't see it making a noticeable difference in the short term anyway, we've got some pretty deep-rooted issues.

Browner

Banned
Post Likes
There's nothing to say it was Cockers' decision. Can't see it making a noticeable difference in the short term anyway, we've got some pretty deep-rooted issues.

Of course there wasnt, youd never get that transparency from any club, but do you believe RC wasn't involved in this decision?

Deep Rooted? , in what way, LT have been at the pinnacle of English Rugby for last decade ....how can that be a deep rooted 'problem'?