USA Honor Cup 1-3 June 2018

chbg

Referees in England
Solutions
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 7
Any of the American forum users refereeing at the Honor Cup in Washington DC this weekend?

Just thought that I would ask to understand how much I could get away with. :biggrin: A Griffins team of all standards coming from British Army HQ - without a single Fijian! First Tour Match against Washington Irish on Thursday evening. Oh, and an international friendly on Saturday evening - now whom does an Englishman support :rsa: or :wales:? (It's not me - RR.com doesn't have a more enthusiastic RSA supporter!)

Full social itinerary as always, but happy to meet up at the Tournament. Do PM me.

SimonSmith

Referees in Australia
Staff member
Post Likes
Not going to HC, but am going to the match with my son. Where are you sitting? Stadium will be near empty.

Irish are a decent D1 Men's Club side over here. I would guess maybe L7, but possibly one dimensional and not as fit.

chbg

Referees in England
Solutions
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 7
Not going to HC, but am going to the match with my son. Where are you sitting? Stadium will be near empty.

I haven't buy the tickets, but in a group of 22 + 1 Brits in a range of different shirts. I thought Norwegian would be different. Will let you know when I find out and I can bring you up-to-date on Simon T's activities.

Irish are a decent D1 Men's Club side over here. I would guess maybe L7, but possibly one dimensional and not as fit.

Thanks. We're hoping that they won't have their first team on a Thursday evening, but Level 7 seems a fair basis for a tour.

Ciaran Trainor

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 7
:wtf: Who does and English man support :wales: v :rsa:
Are you serious.
Who would a Welsh man support :eng: v anybody??
:chin:

chbg

Referees in England
Solutions
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 7

chbg

Referees in England
Solutions
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 7

Upper Tier. Front of Block 526.

SimonSmith

Referees in Australia
Staff member
Post Likes
Tom - and I'm guessing it was Mr Lyons, ex NP - is bound by our local policies. No rugby until 25 minutes after last flash.

We're forecast rain and maybe thunder tomorrow. Sadly not atypical for Virginia in June