[Law] When is obstuction not obstruction

Not Kurt Weaver

Referees in America
Post Likes
I was speaking with robbie yesterday. we plan to sit down before spring and address how we better the site so we can get more out of the frequent posters and how to make the site more of a positive influence on the referee community.

we are speaking with suppliers of boots/kit and supplies, SANZAR/RFU referee coaches and pr's, professional referees, training articles/ebooks....lots of good stuff!

again, I am sorry that I cannot be fodder for you.

It seems we were for you.

Default Re: Obstruction - Article in SAReferees
This thread takes the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian_Cook View Post
Fair enough, close it then?
Gladly (your reply)

Rugby value of this thread: zilch.

Clinical observation: priceless.

regarding this argument?

I find it nonsensical to discuss (that is not posturing or any form of a quip - only my opinion).

sorry, I am not your guy.

Not Kurt Weaver

Referees in America
Post Likes
regarding this argument?

I find it nonsensical to discuss (that is not posturing or any form of a quip - only my opinion).

sorry, I am not your guy.

We are asking for your opinion, Is our question that poor , that ignorant, that obvious for reply. Perhaps your answer will better serve that site.

crossref

Referees in England
Post Likes
I was speaking with robbie yesterday. we plan to sit down before spring and address how we better the site so we can get more out of the frequent posters and how to make the site more of a positive influence on the referee community.

we are speaking with suppliers of boots/kit and supplies, SANZAR/RFU referee coaches and pr's, professional referees, training articles/ebooks....lots of good stuff!

New ideas sound good
Meanwhile, not sure how it helps, or how it could be constructive, to have nothing to say on a thread to justify or explain your view other than occasional comments to effect that everything is nonsense.

Not Kurt Weaver

Referees in America
Post Likes

New ideas sound good
Meanwhile, not sure how it helps, or how it could be constructive, to have nothing to say on a thread to justify or explain your view other than occasional comments to effect that everything is nonsense.

Yes the first 2 lines from Jamo are non sequitur.

Jamo, I will not refer to you as Editor of Pravda or suggest you've been indoctrinated. I'll think it, just won't write. Is the question so ridiculous that you won't honor it with response?

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Last edited: