Recent content by RedCapRef

1. R

Penalty goal

Quite right
  2. R

Penalty goal

Thank you, I had not processed that earlier. In that case if the ball does go straight into touch after hitting the posts (Upright or crossbar) then it should be the non-offending team to throw into the lineout from in line with the position that the kick was taken.
  3. R

Penalty goal

Good point to which at this time I have not got an answer, apart from expected outcome of everyone involved or watching.
  4. R

Penalty goal

This is just about where the kick would be taken. The kick has not gone directly into touch if it has bounced of the post so would be the same as bouncing on the ground before going into touch. So if it is non offending side throwing in it is from where it reaches the touchline, not from where...
  5. R

Penalty goal

Why? it has not gone directly into touch.
  6. R

Made me chuckle

He used the open hand because Paper beats Rock
  7. R

WB shows YC for swearing

Why? If you are in the middle east the laws and culture around drinking are enforced for there not where you come from. Nothing to do with racism, diversity or inclusion.
  8. R

WB shows YC for swearing

As someone brought up in England and now living in Australia, there is a very big cultural difference with swearing and what is seen as acceptable, both in society and in sport. If that had happened in Australia with an Australian ref I suspect that it would not have been enforced in the same...
  9. R

Nigel in action

Originally Posted by crossref For many of the players the most important game they will ever play in Sure but its still a university game. Asking the water boy what's in the drink would be de rigueur, I would have thought. Just remember to pass to the left!