[Kit] ASICS Gel boots in the UK

Flish

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Are ASICS pulling out of the UK, compared to the Aussie site there’s hardly any options, not changed in a year, and mirrored by the usual online retailers, Ideally I’m after moulded / firm ground boots, black, in a size 10, but they’re like rocking horse **** ... or in a foul rose gold colour :-(.

Anyone know where I can order from and ship to the UK for reasonable cost? Else any recommended alternatives

Decorily

Coach/Referee
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
Else any recommended alternatives
Alternative would be to get yourself demoted so that you'll be on the back back pitch in de muck and won't need sexy boots!

L'irlandais

, Promises to Referee in France
Post Likes
Create yourself an Amazon account in France [Amazon (dot) fr] or A.N. Other country, and purchase them online?
(Unaffected by UK leaving EU at midnight tonight, I believe.)

Last edited:

Flish

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Alternative would be to get yourself demoted so that you'll be on the back back pitch in de muck and won't need sexy boots!

Working on it ;-)

Lee Lifeson-Peart

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
I bought an extra pair of these from Lovell for £45 about a year ago - too good a deal to pass up even though I have a pair I still use. They're not on their website anymore. They're size 9 otherwise I'd sell them to you - for £100.00 :)

asics.jpg

beckett50

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
Yup, only got the pink striped versions in moldies or full metal studs / soft ground versions which I find too heavy when reffing.

Have you looked at the Hockey version? I got a pair of these at the start of the season and have used them on numerous occasions - when the ground is hard enough or on an AGP.

Flish

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Have you looked at the Hockey version? I got a pair of these at the start of the season and have used them on numerous occasions - when the ground is hard enough or on an AGP.

Yeah, I have a pair, mostly used for running the line and some sevens in the summer, that Aussie site looking the best bet at the moment