Car Found!

Big J

Referees in England
Post Likes
For those following the saga re burglary at Big J Towers. The good ladies and gents of the Met Poilce have found the beast lol. It failed to stop yesterday and after a brief chase they caught the driver and the car is OK.

Was under false plates and there is superficial damage but not serious (am really hoping rugby kit is still in boot!!). Awaiting full forensic examination before releasing back to me. Bye bye renault megane (sorry LLP)...Having said the burgalry was a professional job, the tools driving the car obviously were not. Hope I get to see the lovely gentlemen in Court

Unfortunately I was enjoying Corporate hospitality at Harlequeens yesterday having been given a full green card by Mrs Big J for stress relief and had one or two "cold" drinks and JP came to visit in th ebox afterwards. Did think it was one of my mates taking the piss but apparantly its true as they had called Mrs Big J before hand.

Robert Burns

, Referees in Canada, RugbyRefs.com Webmaster
Staff member
Post Likes
Good news matey!

Hope the kits still in the back too!

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
They might have even cleaned your boots for you? :biggrin:

Will we see your wreck on Police, Camera, Action? :cool:

Big J

Referees in England
Post Likes
Turns out the two nice gentlemen of Irish nationality ran over 2 pedestrians and a child and attempted to flee the scene in my car .........c**ts, police have them tho

Two in custody child OK girls still in hospital.

Some front end damage but more concerned for the girls tbh. Dunno how some people sleep at night. Looking forward to seeing them in court.

Couldnt tell me if my kit in the back however should Brian Moore ever ref again his first shirt still in back seat of car.

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Or Friends Re-united as it's known to West Midlands viewers.:biggrin:

They tried a version of Police Camera Action in Yorkshire.

One man and his dog, being chased by a Bobby on a push bike just didn't have the same appeal as a high speed car chase. :Looser: