Churchill Cup

ExHookah

Argentina Referees in Argentina
Post Likes
Looks like I shall be wielding a clipboard in a menacing fashion in June, I have been appointed as #4 for the Churchill Cup finals at Red Bull stadium in New Jersey.

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Is that the brand new stadium?

Simon Thomas

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
great appointment ex-H - how good is your Russian ?

ExHookah

Post Likes
Phil - Yes, this is the brand new stadium in Harrison, NJ. Will be fun to be in there, and after this coming weekend at Rio Tinto Stadium in Utah this will be the second Major League Soccer stadium I will have officiated in.

Simon - We actually have a russian referee in the NY area who will be teaming with the Russian team as their liaison, so any issues there I will work through Mikael.

Stu - Unless I can get a shuttle flight from White Plains airport to Teterboro, I don't think flying will be worth it. I think I am only 30 miles from the stadium.

Simon Thomas

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Simon - We actually have a russian referee in the NY area who will be teaming with the Russian team as their liaison, so any issues there I will work through Mikael.

Beware of brown envelopes, honeytrap ladies, and free flowing chilled vodka ! :Nerv:

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Phil - Yes, this is the brand new stadium in Harrison, NJ. Will be fun to be in there, and after this coming weekend at Rio Tinto Stadium in Utah this will be the second Major League Soccer stadium I will have officiated in.

I know the IT manager at the Red Bull Arena. They used to have a fantastic time lapse video of the stadium being built, but I can't find it now.

Cup details HERE

ExHookah

Post Likes
OK, looks like I am assigned to Russia vs Uruguay.

Anyone know of a language school that can get you up to speed, in two languages, in the space of 4 days?

ex-lucy

Referees in England
Post Likes
lucky so and so .... remember to keep smiling ..... take it out on the cat later