Crusaders vs. Hurricanes - Forward Pass, seriously?

damo

Referees in New Zealand
Post Likes
Back to the pass itself, I think the call was fair enough. It could have gone either way, but I think it probably was propelled forward out of the hands. A real 50:50 call, and you could make arguments both ways.

Mat 04

Referees in Wales
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
This is one that I actually think is marginally forward.

winchesterref

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
I haven't watched it, but if it is a real 50:50 call, is it clearly and obviously forward?

OB..

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
I haven't watched it, but if it is a real 50:50 call, is it clearly and obviously forward?
For me it looked forward, but the camera angle was unsatisfactory and judging a 3D event from a 2D picture is notoriously unsafe.

Rushforth

Referees in Holland
Post Likes
And some would say you seem to live in a world where physics is ignored. :shrug:

Actually I seem to live in a world where players want to play, and the occasional moderator (we'll call him Ian for sake of convenience) doesn't seem to have a clue about how to moderate. Shrug++

OB..

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Actually I seem to live in a world where players want to play, and the occasional moderator (we'll call him Ian for sake of convenience) doesn't seem to have a clue about how to moderate. Shrug++
I don't know quite what is behind that, but it does not seem to be a very helpful remark.

Ian_Cook

Referees in New Zealand
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
I don't know quite what is behind that, but it does not seem to be a very helpful remark.

He doesn't like being called out on his BS?