Discount Team Tours for RugbyRefs.com Members

Donal1988

Referees in Ireland
Post Likes
Dear RugbyRefs.com Members

I've been lucky enough recently to get a management position for an international rugby touring agency. As you'll know I love my refereeing and have been able to take in coaching work in Europe, Ireland and Africa in the last few years.

I just wanted to put it out there that there is 5% discount on our prices to RugbyRefs.com members who act as coaches and would like to take their club or school abroad on tour this season.

As a 100% rugby dedicated company, we're continually ensuring that our tour packages are up to date with the best activities, matches and prices on offer. Our rugby tours span right across the world from the UK and Ireland, to Europe and right down to the Southern Hemisphere, covering almost 40 destinations in total.

I'd ask all members to please consider us when choosing an Easter, halfterm, end of year or preseason tour abroad. If anyone has any queries I would ask to please PM me or contact me using the information below. I am more than happy to provide free quotes and proposals and our tours are 100% flexible.

Thanks and Kind Regards

Donal :biggrin:

Donal Treacy
Tour Manager
Trevor Brennan Rugby Tours
LoCall 1890 253 171 / + 353 61 624734
donal@trevorbrennanrugbytours.com
High res TBRT_Logo.jpg

Dickie E

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
nice work if you can get it.

Do you do trips to Ulster? :biggrin:

Donal1988

Referees in Ireland
Post Likes
Dickie, there has been no ill feeling on that front. We had quite a number of Ulster fans who spent 5 weeks recently travelling around New Zealand with Trevor and there was no problems. Everyone enjoyed themselves immensely.

Dickie E

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
Dickie, there has been no ill feeling on that front. We had quite a number of Ulster fans who spent 5 weeks recently travelling around New Zealand with Trevor and there was no problems. Everyone enjoyed themselves immensely.

I have no doubt - just being cheeky

Bryan

Referees in Canada
Post Likes
I dont know who this Trevor is, but he'd better be good feckin' Craic for 5 weeks straight with the fella!

Just sayin' is all...

Bryan

Referees in Canada
Post Likes
THAT Trevor Brennan!? Holy crap, didnt realise it was that guy. I thought Dickie was just making reference to "The Troubles".

Donal1988

Referees in Ireland
Post Likes
Bryan, Trevor has proven himself to be an excellent host on several long haul tours such as the Lions in South Africa and in New Zealand this year. He has dedicated a lot of time doing coaching work with those teams who choose to tour Toulouse with us and his input and advice regarding tours has been invaluable.

dave_clark

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 15 - 11
what price are you doing for the lions tour in 2013?

Bryan

Referees in Canada
Post Likes
Bryan, Trevor has proven himself to be an excellent host on several long haul tours such as the Lions in South Africa and in New Zealand this year. He has dedicated a lot of time doing coaching work with those teams who choose to tour Toulouse with us and his input and advice regarding tours has been invaluable.
There's no need for the rah-rah speech; I dont judge. I'm sure he's awesome. I just didnt realise it was the same guy that played for Toulouse.

Donal1988

Referees in Ireland
Post Likes
Ah cool stuff Bryan just don't want this thread going down the road of commenting on any incidents that cropped up in the past. :biggrin:

Simon Thomas

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Good luck Donal.

The English tourists have a large number of similar companies to choose from, the best known being Mike Burton's Gullivers Travels. It is a very crowded marketplace to suit all cost levels, etc.

Most have a number of ex-Internationals to play the 'host' role for spectators, and for clubs / unis / schools wanting trips abroad every country you can think of, and affordable mode of transport can be found (coaches, ferries, planes, etc). Many are not just rugby tours but across multiple sports so have a high revenue base and critical size to leverage.

Have a look at some to get an idea of your English competition (who will arrange flights frorm the local airport, the bus coaches in tour country, accommodation etc, and also have partnerships with one of the big travel firms to get best discounted flights / hotels).

www.gulliverstravel.co.uk
www.burleightravel.co.uk
www.tours4sport.com
www.sweetchariot.co.uk
www.sports-tours.co.uk
www.sportstravelsouthwest.co.uk
www.realrugbytours.co.uk
www.teamlink.co.uk/rugby-tours
+ dozens more

Donal1988

Referees in Ireland
Post Likes
Hi Simon,

Yes we know all of these companies and often deal with them and vice versa.

We are lucky that we are Irish based with strong French connections so that means that we have access to other markets too. It also means that Uk teams are getting local knowledge of these countries.

Appreicate your comment and wishes.

Donal