FIXED:Question Reference Number: 290

Ovey

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 7
When a defending player plays the ball from outside the 22 and it goes into that player’s 22 or in-goal area without touching an opposition player and then that player or another player from that team kicks the ball directly into touch before it touches an opposition player, or a tackle takes place or a ruck or maul is formed, there is [BLANK].
Incorrect - You answered A.
The correct answer is: a.
19.1b : When a defending player plays the ball from outside the 22 and it goes into that player’s 22 or in-goal area without touching an opposition player and then that player or another player from that team kicks the ball directly into touch before it touches an opposition player, or a tackle takes place or a ruck or maul is formed, there is no gain in ground. This applies when a defending player moves back behind the 22 metre line to take a quick throw-in and then the ball is kicked directly into touch.

I think there's a slight error with the automatic marking here.... Incorrect - You answered A, the correct answer is a!!

Dixie

Referees in England
Post Likes
Re: Question Reference Number: 290

I think there's a slight error with the automatic marking here.... Incorrect - You answered A, the correct answer is a!!
on this site, never underestimate the importance of a capital letter - or indeed, any other form of grammar or spelling!

Davet

Referee Advisor / Assessor
Post Likes

Begin your sentence with a capital letter, remove the comma after the word "site", omit the hyphen and place the comma after the word "letter", it is unnecessary after "indeed".

On this site never underestimate the importance of a capital letter, or indeed any other form of grammar or spelling!

:cool:

Ovey

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 7

Ah right, I didn't think of the grammar aspects! I was too worried about the maths aspect..................it affected my 100% average! :biggrin:

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8

On this site never underestimate the importance of a capital letter, or indeed any other form of grammar or spelling!

Remove the exclamation mark, it is not required. :rolleyes: