H-Cup final

Rassie

Post Likes
is it the ...time wasting? , or the FU sign at the end [not sure who to ? fans coaches? opposition] ?
And then he go and knock the conversion over to deny them the bonus point haha
FU sign was to the Saders supporters

- - - Updated - - -

Cantabarians and Aucklanders are not known to like each other particularly. Canterbury crowds sometimes feel it necessary to inform their Auckland visitors that they don't like them.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/8688267/Rugby-man-regrets-I-hate-Auckland-banner
But when it comes international season they love each other
Gotta love the local rivalries. We have the same between the Bulls and Wp (Stormers) here

damo

Referees in New Zealand
Post Likes
But when it comes international season they love each other
Gotta love the local rivalries. We have the same between the Bulls and Wp (Stormers) here
Normally, but not always. There have been a few infamous incidents of Auckland All Blacks being booed on Lancaster Park. I believe Grant Fox and John Kirwan were both booed f in Christchurch. There were plenty of nutters who said they would support the Wallabies over the All Blacks when Robbie Deans was overlooked in favour of Graham Henry in 2008 (they seem to be have gone very quiet now though).

Rassie

Post Likes
Normally, but not always. There have been a few infamous incidents of Auckland All Blacks being booed on Lancaster Park. I believe Grant Fox and John Kirwan were both booed f in Christchurch. There were plenty of nutters who said they would support the Wallabies over the All Blacks when Robbie Deans was overlooked in favour of Graham Henry in 2008 (they seem to be have gone very quiet now though).
ha! At Newlands they boo the home team of the bus. In Pretoria they just go quiet. Sure you have heard how dead quiet it goes when SA and NZ met each other there.

They use to sell fruit at Newlands when Bulls played WP and throwing Naas Botha with it was like a tradition.

guilhem

Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
Could you have penalised Delon Armitage before he scored his try under law 10.4(m)?

I think not during the match but after the match because it's not respectful

Lee Lifeson-Peart

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
View attachment 2569

That is what I was angry about - and rightly so - he's lucky I was very disciplined and didn't chin him.

Good for you - but in the mean time you missed all the cuddling with Mssrs Hill, Skinner and Carling!

I assume that is the same try where a few seconds later Wales #4 gives you a "V" sign at you as you trot off :biggrin: - or was that another try against Wales - there were so many in those days.

Anyway - I stand corrected - you were there I wasn't!

I was off beating Old Crossleyans that day!:hap:

Last edited: