Happy Birthday

PeterTC

Referees in England
Post Likes
To Mr Griffiths who is finally legally allowed to have post match pint! :D :p Hope you've had a good day!

OB..

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
The subtle difference is that he is now legally allowed to BUY a drink (instead of conning his Dad into buying the round!)

Happy Birthday, anyway.

Mike Whittaker

Referees in England
Post Likes
Congrats, sorry I am late (as usual) but there was heavy traffic... (or so I tell refs when I arrive as they are going out on to the pitch). :eek:

Deeps

Referees in England
Post Likes
Ah... to be 18 again.... No, I don't think so - too much hassle to go through again, mind you, there were one or two young ladies with whom re-acquaintance might be worth the hassle.

Happy Birthday Simon, do remember to take your beer standing up so that you will have a ready indicator as to when enough is enough. [Chaps, do we feel he has earned any remission and can lose the little blue hat and yellow car?]

Robert Burns

, Referees in Canada, RugbyRefs.com Webmaster
Staff member
Post Likes
Happy Birthdat Simon.

Hope it's a good one!

Simon Griffiths

Referees in England
Post Likes
Cheers guys. It was an OK birthday - I had to go into school even though it's still half-term! (Extra-Curricular stuff) At least I was able to meet up with everyone there.

OB, there is no conning involved! ;) Sadly, my next game's a school match in three weeks time! No bar there, I suppose I'll have to go and watch someone this weekend!

PeterTC

Referees in England
Post Likes
Beware of the pop, or so one of your referees (Mr. Beddow) told me on Tuesday!

Glad you had an OK day, find a decent game (or alternatively a decent club that likes you) at the weekend, and you can have an enjoyable afternoon (if you don't get washed/blown away)!

Simon Griffiths

Referees in England
Post Likes
And we now swiftly move on to Bryan's birthday. Hope you've had a good one.

PeterTC

Referees in England
Post Likes
Hope the weather up in Scotland is better than what I put up with TJing this afternoon, never been so wet in all my life!!!

Hope you have a good day and the Scottish weather allows you to enjoy it to the max.

Robert Burns

Staff member
Post Likes
You'll have a good one in Aberdeen I hope!

Happy Birthday

Bryan

Referees in Canada
Post Likes
Yes it was fantastic for an old guy like me! Spent the day reading The Times and drinking tea with biscuits. I'm not joking, I was so tired from going out on Friday and Saturday I needed a day to recover.

Off to see Canada play France for the weekend as part of the Birthday present. Managed to get invitations through Rugby Canada as part of the National Team Party and the post-match banquet afterwards. I'll try to get my way to the IRB boys after the dinner to talk about the match!

Also got surprised with tickets to Murrayfield in 2 weeks for the AB match. In row AA no less, so I'll actually be able to hear the bone crushing tackles. Wait, that's assuming Scotland have learnt to tackle by then. (Canada are still learning how to run forward.)

My Dad and I are now working on the RWC 2007 tickets- he lives in Paris and he gave up a bunch of soccer tickets in 98 in favour of future rugby matches, so he's now looking to collect his dues! The 2 semi-finals are in Paris the same weekend so I'll be flying over for them.

Cheers,
-Bryan

Robert Burns

Staff member
Post Likes
Got my tickets.

You can get your tickets now Bryan through your society, you need to get the password off them, but if you are following scotland you should get in now, still some available but not loads.

I have worked out that Scotland will play France at the stade de frace in the qtr final.

Thats going to be an awesome game and atmosphere!!!

Simon Griffiths

Referees in England
Post Likes
Another birthday I seem (are we all Scorpio or something!?).

Happy Birthday to the RugbyRefs.com forums!

ex-lucy

Referees in England
Post Likes
twas my 39th birthday last Monday .....

Simon Griffiths

Referees in England
Post Likes
Hope you had a good one. (Is it on the calander section? - If not, add it to the list and we'll remember next year).

Robert Burns

Staff member
Post Likes
Yep, Tomorrow is the Forums 2nd birthday.

We've come a long way!

Simon Griffiths

Referees in England
Post Likes
Happy Birthday Judah! I hope it's warmer over there than it is over here at the moment (not a hard feat to manage).

jboulet4648

Referees in America
Post Likes
Thank You for the Birthday wishes Simon. Unfortunately its a tad bit on the colder side with some wetness, and not the good kind!