Happy Thanksgiving!

ExHookah

Argentina Referees in Argentina
Post Likes
Lovely day off from work, masses of food, day off tomorrow as well.

To add to the mix Bryan of this parish will be arriving this evening, continuing the parade of Rugbyrefs.com members who have come into the area over the years for the NY Sevens!

NY Sevens should be fun, 254 matches in one day on 13 pitches!

SimonSmith

Referees in Australia
Staff member
Post Likes
Happy Thanksgiving.

You have one of my guys up there - Matt Robinette. Take care of him!

Simon Thomas

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
oh a blessed two days of peace and quiet in the afternoons & evenings, as no one is making transatlantic calls or sending emails :biggrin:

ExHookah

Argentina Referees in Argentina
Post Likes
oh a blessed two days of peace and quiet in the afternoons & evenings, as no one is making transatlantic calls or sending emails :biggrin:

Amazing how many people I am hearing that sort of thing from. The "Oh thank God, the Yanks are off from work, so now we can actually get something done!" reaction.

Agustin

Referees in Canada
Post Likes
Amazing how many people I am hearing that sort of thing from. The "Oh thank God, the Yanks are off from work, so now we can actually get something done!" reaction.

Don't take it personally... any day you don't have demands from a significant group of people, your work load will naturally be reduced!

I am also grateful that it's US Thanksgiving today, but I'm even happier when it's St Jean Baptiste day in Quebec! (And I'm happiest when I'm off work myself :D )