Help. Incoming referee needs games

DrSTU

Referees in England
Post Likes
Hi all,

I have a fellow referee coming across from SoCal later this week and he has games in Glasgow on the 20th Sep, Cambridge on the 27th and Cardiff on the 4th October.

He's staying in the UK until the 22nd of October so I'm reaching out to see if anyone could provide a suitable level game on the 11th or 18th of October anywhere in Britain?

He's a C1/B level in USA so approximately level 7/8 here.

All the necessary RFU paperwork is taken care of, so no worries on that front.

So, if you can help out please let me know and if you could host him for a night or two then even better as he'd get to see the 'real' britain:biggrin:

Ta STU

crossref

Referees in England
Post Likes
If he is after as many games as possible, and a real English experience I can give him a youth game on Sunday 12th October in SW London.

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Stu
I'm not on the committee any more, but if you email our appointments guy with the above story I am sure he would try and help.

Contact details here. http://www.warwickref.com/contact-us

I can put him up if required. Might even be able to take him on a visit to Tigers!

DrSTU

Referees in England
Post Likes
Where abouts in SW London crossref and what time are KO normally?

If he is after as many games as possible, and a real English experience I can give him a youth game on Sunday 12th October in SW London.

DrSTU

Referees in England
Post Likes
Thanks Phil,

email sent to David and hopefully something can come of it. Thanks for the offer, I'll definitely take it up if a game can be sorted.

Stu
I'm not on the committee any more, but if you email our appointments guy with the above story I am sure he would try and help.

Contact details here. http://www.warwickref.com/contact-us

I can put him up if required. Might even be able to take him on a visit to Tigers!

TheBFG

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
I've asked the zummerzet appts guys, and will let you know as soon as they come back to me.

TheBFG

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
Hi there,

do you know if your guy has sorted a match for 18/10? Does he have transport?

DrSTU

Referees in England
Post Likes
Hi BFG,

We managed to get him a game sorted in Warwickshire that weekend and hopefully Phil can scare him as well:biggrin:

Thanks for thinking of him though.

STU