Houston/vegas

B52 REF

Referees in England
Post Likes
7'S WILDWEST STYLE- am staying at hilton americas, houston if anyone fancies a beer then getting in early (afternoon of 5th) to palace station , vegas if anyone is at a loose end for a beer or several that evening (may go to strip to meet/greet the english team) otherwise see y'all at the various breifings (move to the aria with the posh people on 6th)

Dixie

Referees in England
Post Likes
7anyone is at a loose end for a beer or several that evening (may go to strip to meet/greet the english team)
My strong advice would be to decide whether to strip them, meet them or greet them BEFORE you have the beers!

Dickie E

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
My strong advice would be to decide whether to strip them, meet them or greet them BEFORE you have the beers!

Wish someone had told Mike Tindall that :pepper:

Bryan

Referees in Canada
Post Likes
7'S WILDWEST STYLE- am staying at hilton americas, houston if anyone fancies a beer then getting in early (afternoon of 5th) to palace station , vegas if anyone is at a loose end for a beer or several that evening (may go to strip to meet/greet the english team) otherwise see y'all at the various breifings (move to the aria with the posh people on 6th)
Bah! Just left Houston last night (Friday) and am currently in AKL domestic en route to Wellington.

Future In Laws are also at the Aria for Vegas; can you hook them up with shuttle passes? I've got their tickets covered but I think they also need passes to get to Sam Boyd.

B52 REF

Referees in England
Post Likes
byan- pm me their names - i'll see if i can get them on any vip/sponsors transport - otherwise the normal fans shuttles leave from the aria tour bus lobby (start from 2p.m. fri,10.30 sat, 7.30 sun.)and it's only $20 a w/end pass (am getting some eastcoast friends to do this as they don't want to be "restricted" to any sponsor schedule (i.e not as keen as us for 3 days continous 7s) - also as usar have got me busy me all god's hours am struggling to fix up a meet with the HSBC hosts myself -they will probably leave stuff for me at the hotel desk and not able to share a beer till the party sat. night). enjoy the caketin!!

Bryan

Referees in Canada
Post Likes
byan- pm me their names - i'll see if i can get them on any vip/sponsors transport - otherwise the normal fans shuttles leave from the aria tour bus lobby (start from 2p.m. fri,10.30 sat, 7.30 sun.)and it's only $20 a w/end pass (am getting some eastcoast friends to do this as they don't want to be "restricted" to any sponsor schedule (i.e not as keen as us for 3 days continous 7s) - also as usar have got me busy me all god's hours am struggling to fix up a meet with the HSBC hosts myself -they will probably leave stuff for me at the hotel desk and not able to share a beer till the party sat. night). enjoy the caketin!!

Sent along a PM; they will likely be happy to jump on the sponsor bandwagon, but they know about the shuttle as well in case plans change.