International Opportunities

Owen Bisto Taylor

Facebook Member
Post Likes
Hi everyone,

Thinking about trying to go away for a few weeks, and wondering if anybody had any ideas/opportunities? Currently doing L7 in the UK.

Bisto

Drift

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
Helps if you tell us where you are going on holiday.

WombleRef

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 9
Hi everyone,

Thinking about trying to go away for a few weeks, and wondering if anybody had any ideas/opportunities? Currently doing L7 in the UK.

Bisto

If you wanna come down to Suffolk May Day Bank Holiday I could get you into a 7s tournament?

Owen Bisto Taylor

Facebook Member
Post Likes
I run a 7s team who are playing in a comp May Day Weekend pal, if not i would have done!

- - - Updated - - -

Helps if you tell us where you are going on holiday.

Not going anywhere in particular, just wanting to go somewhere after university

Dixie

Referees in England
Post Likes
Not going anywhere in particular, just wanting to go somewhere after university
Students! Get a job, you numpty! I can lend you a bike if it'll help you to channel Norman Tebbitt. Your brother did well a few miles from me down here in the real world. :wink:

Owen Bisto Taylor

Facebook Member
Post Likes
Students! Get a job, you numpty! I can lend you a bike if it'll help you to channel Norman Tebbitt. Your brother did well a few miles from me down here in the real world. :wink:

Cheeky sod! haha. I have got a job but i dont start until mid July so have 3-4 weeks to kill.

buff

Referees in Canada
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
Montreal is a great place to spend May/June, and our 15's season will be in full swing!!!

chrismtl

Referees in Canada
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
Montreal is a great city in the summer for a student. Not the best place to advance your career as a ref though as we have nowhere close to the competition that would be available form L1-L4

WombleRef

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 9
I run a 7s team who are playing in a comp May Day Weekend pal, if not i would have done!

Ok - the only other things I could suggest are the Thornton Cleverlys 10s on the 16th May and the Chester 7s on the 20th June. Should be able to get you into the 10s although you would need to ask my society about the 7s.

menace

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
Hi everyone,

Bisto

Here's something novel....why don't you have a break? Leave the boots at home.

Adam

Referees in England
Post Likes
I went to WA last close season Owen.

winchesterref

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
I'm at Chester, get yourself up there.

mark.lucas

Post Likes
Hi everyone,

Bisto

Pity you hadn't flagged this earlier, we had two referees from East Midlands on exchange over here last month - the stayed for over two weeks and got in a good number of matches as well as plenty of sight seeing.

I think next season our Society (Potomac) will return the visit, so it won't be on a again for two years, but these sort of opportunities exist.