Kit Bag -- Probably Akuma

winchesterref

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
Picked up the wheeled akuma kit bag yesterday, excellent quality, pockets everywhere with loads of space. Recommended!

Browner

Banned
Post Likes
A wheeled bag!

Blimey what do you take to a game!?

Shorts socks boots shirt little bag with whistle etc in towl shower kit - waterproof.

What else is there?

My .........
file of the various 'competition requirements' .
refresher objectives for the match etc, spare studs/pliers
Flags
Drink

Oxygen cylinder !

Taff

Referees in Wales
Post Likes
... I have decided I need a new kit bag to trapse round the county with and I think I need a bigger than usual bag. ... Or had any other suggestions as to what the best bet is?
I bought a brand new North Face bag the other day - mainly for bike trips but I can easily see it being used for rugby as well. They are eye-wateringly expensive if you buy them in a shop, but you'd be surprised how many brand new ones are being sold on e-Bay by people planning long trips - but don't end up going. I bought it for 70% less than they sell for in the shops.

It's called the "Duffel" bag, but it's not what I remember duffel bags looking like when I was in school. It's a holdall but the straps are designed in such a way that it can be used as a rucksack if needed. I got the Large and it is big - in fact probably big enough to stick a kid in it. I did look at the X-Large as well, but that was too big.

Last edited: